Own Pictures Thread

Well, I'm not your stereotypical metalhead.
I don't believe wearing black clothes and making myself look like a freak makes me TRUER than anyone else.

For a list of bands I listen to...go to my page...myspace.com/bekab...there's your answer. I'm not your nu-metal fan.
I listen to mostly death, black and thrash metal...but no...I don't and will never dress like an idiot. :)

I don't look at it as a bad thing...at all.
I despise people that change their image just to look a bit...apart from the rest of society...if you can call it that.

I just...dress the way I want to, feel comfortable and presentable...go to shows, and enjoy my metal.

But once again...if you wanna see if I'm really a metalhead...go to my myspace page...I've got a pretty good list there. ;)

Beka said:
I don't believe wearing black clothes and making myself look like a freak makes me TRUER than anyone else.

For a list of bands I listen to...go to my page...myspace.com/bekab...there's your answer. I'm not your nu-metal fan.
I listen to mostly death, black and thrash metal...but no...I don't and will never dress like an idiot. :)

You are a Goddess :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Wings of a dream said:
Again Bisturi, I'm not hitting on her. (Even if it seems like it :p)
image_yeahright_vid.gif

:lol:
@Beka:
Untr00. You should wear like this:
image.php

haha it's like me.. I wear skate and ''prep'' clothes but I'm a metalhead in my mind..well, nvm.
Beka said: