Own Pictures Thread

Well, I'm not your stereotypical metalhead.
I don't believe wearing black clothes and making myself look like a freak makes me TRUER than anyone else.

For a list of bands I listen to...go to my page...myspace.com/bekab...there's your answer. I'm not your nu-metal fan.
I listen to mostly death, black and thrash metal...but no...I don't and will never dress like an idiot. :)

I don't look at it as a bad thing...at all.
I despise people that change their image just to look a bit...apart from the rest of society...if you can call it that.

I just...dress the way I want to, feel comfortable and presentable...go to shows, and enjoy my metal.

But once again...if you wanna see if I'm really a metalhead...go to my myspace page...I've got a pretty good list there. ;)

Beka said:
I don't believe wearing black clothes and making myself look like a freak makes me TRUER than anyone else.

For a list of bands I listen to...go to my page...myspace.com/bekab...there's your answer. I'm not your nu-metal fan.
I listen to mostly death, black and thrash metal...but no...I don't and will never dress like an idiot. :)

You are a Goddess :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Wings of a dream said:
Again Bisturi, I'm not hitting on her. (Even if it seems like it :p)
image_yeahright_vid.gif

:lol:
@Beka:
Untr00. You should wear like this:
image.php

haha it's like me.. I wear skate and ''prep'' clothes but I'm a metalhead in my mind..well, nvm.
Beka said:

Beka said:
.but no...I don't and will never dress like an idiot. :)

everything makes sense except for the last part. so metalheads dress like idiots because they wear black and band shirts and other clothes? i could say just the same for you wearing abercrombie and fitch and clothes like that if thats the way you are. not trying to flame you but really that last part was kinda stupid.