Own Pictures Thread

gosh guys, calm the fuck down, she was preparing for a show and she actually said so so if you would bother to read the three words above the picture you wouldn't have to make wild and stupid guesses. And Lithium, stop flaming everybody, it's immature and it might hurt the feelings of the person addressed. Just because you're a brainless idiot doesn't mean you have to behave like that.

Noble Viking said:
Check your favorites folder

OMFG!!111 PWNED HIM!!!!11

That really wasn't funny....trust me, if it was, I'd laugh....for sure.
I don't care who writes stuff, as long as its funny or at least intelligent. But you my friend, are fucking gay and should shut up.
:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

HomerJ_123 said:
no
if lithium and glycerine weren't here i would have left ages ago
... with you and Homer, the forum is now a retarded spam-o-thon.

i.e : Either one of you starts a retarded thread... the other butt-buddy will join. OMG you're so kewl and l337! + Infinity l0lz0rz

Grab a phone..have some cyber or something.

Missery said:
gosh guys, calm the fuck down, she was preparing for a show and she actually said so so if you would bother to read the three words above the picture you wouldn't have to make wild and stupid guesses. And Lithium, stop flaming everybody, it's immature and it might hurt the feelings of the person addressed. Just because you're a brainless idiot doesn't mean you have to behave like that.
i love you.