Own Pictures Thread

I TOLD you I was a chick, you dolt :lol:

My face when I realized it
l_7a16d2c4443543c794e7fbe0222802a4.jpg

Holy shit Demonite, you look so much like my ex it's fucking creepy :erk: Especially with the face paint.

no, just an average Children Of Bodom fan. 13 years old boys that looks like girls

I was just about to say "Another girl on CoBOT? inb4 vikk". But it seems your post does not contain a ":oops:" so never mind.

Holy shit Demonite, you look so much like my ex it's fucking creepy :erk: Especially with the face paint.

Wow really? I guess that must have been weird to see. Hope I don't bring back any bad memories lol

And fucking A, just from seeing you're face I can say honestly that you look better than most girls in this fucking dump I live in. Whenever I get lost, I can find my way home by noticing that women are slowly getting more bear like.

Lol, don't worry, no bad memories :lol: I was just like "HOLY FUCK IS THAT- o rite he would have recognized me..."

and, thank you. :lol:

rofl ok that's pretty crazy though...
I've actually gotten that a few times from people. That I look like their ex and I'm like wtf?
Aren't big scary men good for anyone?
It's a small pic, but it's me and the keyboardist to Ensiferum(just thought I'd contribute to the thread)
l_1a222c5ef3a44436984af67149210b1a.jpg

:lol: You only looked like my ex with the corpse paint.

@thekid: Well i guess i'm disproving the fact :p