Own Pictures Thread

you have really upset me

upset.jpg

^Yep, you got that right. There's no place for feeling sorry or that in COBOT besides the Guitar Players Thread, so careful with what you post. As of now, considering the posts she's made, I'm gonna go with either unsuccessful troll or really young.

You are a fucking faggot loser. I really mean that. Grow up.

And you can tell me "OH YOU ARE SUCH A TOUGH INTERNET GUY" and all that bullshit, it doesn't matter. You're a fucking whiteknight idiot. I am the nicest person around but I don't go fucking guns blazing on the internet and think I'm superior to a bunch of retards online.

tl;dr: Shut up, I have a way better life than you and I don't fantasize about sucking the band's dick. Nothing you say can dispute that.

trollface.jpg

And you can tell me "OH YOU ARE SUCH A TOUGH INTERNET GUY" and all that bullshit, it doesn't matter. You're a fucking whiteknight idiot. I am the nicest person around but I don't go fucking guns blazing on the internet and think I'm superior to a bunch of retards online.

tl;dr: Shut up, I have a way better life than you and I don't fantasize about sucking the band's dick. Nothing you say can dispute that.

Oh my god! I'm feeling the burn so deep, I won't sleep tonight! :lol: You must really have something there deep in your vagina against me, I really don't see why but anyways. That or you're on crack or something, because jumping on me for such an inoffensive line when you can be the biggest dickhead in the internet if you want is just hilarious.

The tl;dr: is just the cherry on top, thanks a lot for the laughs Joe, enjoy your crappy internet knight life :kickass:

wait, you just called me a retard? :(

No no, looks like somehow I've managed to get to him (I have no clue how tho) and he's in the Jose-hatred month, don't worry about yourself, you're fine.

Save for copy pasta