Own Pictures

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Just some random pictures I took.... :err:

Hey, just realised, whatever happened to that Welsh chick (I think she was Welsh. Although I don't know why I think that) at the Wolves gig? Katie recognised her from the forums and she took a photo of all of us, pretty sure it's the only one I managed to get in :p (and I was standing right next to Bob... or possibly Petros, can't remember, hopefully Bob because Petros would put my Hairy Man credentials to shame).

Hey, just realised, whatever happened to that Welsh chick (I think she was Welsh. Although I don't know why I think that) at the Wolves gig? Katie recognised her from the forums and she took a photo of all of us, pretty sure it's the only one I managed to get in :p (and I was standing right next to Bob... or possibly Petros, can't remember, hopefully Bob because Petros would put my Hairy Man credentials to shame).

nah it was kirsty that recognised her...

nothing man, it's just that so many people play it, it's nice to see that other guitar brands still get used.
They're the best in my opinion and I guess a lot of people would agree :p

White dresses are a symbol of purity.

I want a red dress. Though I might get married in white for a laugh :p

Remember guys, keep 12/12/12 free!!!!!!

Oooh, also, the Welsh chick posted the "Apollo's Eyes" thread I'm sure. Her username is "MetalSummer". I'll give her a wee PM and ask about the pics.

xx Kirsty