ShreddyMarz (2:15:48 AM): IN A FUCKING FIRE
TheRyanHarvey (2:15:52 AM): who?
ShreddyMarz (2:16:15 AM): Paramore
ShreddyMarz (2:16:18 AM): fuckin my pals
TheRyanHarvey (2:16:23 AM): 2nd fav band of all time
ShreddyMarz (2:16:31 AM): only because you're gay
ShreddyMarz (2:16:32 AM): there's like
ShreddyMarz (2:16:39 AM): nothing creative or original about that shit
ShreddyMarz (2:16:54 AM): it's another female fronted piece of shit pop group with good production
ShreddyMarz signed off at 2:16:56 AM.

AINT DOWN WITH NO PARAMO HAET :3

Paramore is legit as shit, you've been called out for saying my pals before, and you lack ears if you think Paramore is devoid of creativity and is just a female fronted pop group.

But then, we all knew that already, didn't we?

fuck, definitely not enough room to put in all the one liners I wanted to end this post with!

Paramore is legit as shit, you've been called out for saying my pals before, and you lack ears if you think Paramore is devoid of creativity and is just a female fronted pop group.

But then, we all knew that already, didn't we?

'We' referring to your own heavily biased opinion?

Go stuff a couple more McDoubles, fatfuck.

Paramore sucks.

'We' referring to your own heavily biased opinion?

Go stuff a couple more McDoubles, fatfuck.

Paramore sucks.

Thank fuck you're not having that kid, is all I have to say.

I'd rather stuff mcdoubles than wake up as you every day. There's seriously a reason your dumbass was homeless.

Do you really want to get into personal insults with me? Fuck you. I hope your kids get lupus. OH FUCK WAIT that's right you're not having any.

Thank fuck you're not having that kid, is all I have to say.

I'd rather stuff mcdoubles than wake up as you every day. There's seriously a reason your dumbass was homeless.

Oh MAH gawd! You pulled the homeless card!

Holy shit dude, hang on a sec. I gotta go run to a corner and :cry: now.

Seriously, all you do is lurk around and take massive amounts of your useless life-devoid time to type out these stupid fucking rants that nobody bothers reading fully anyway, to try and get across whatever point it is that you're trying to make.

You pride yourself on being an asshole? You're fucking useless. /life now, please.

No wonder..

*waits for epic 36-line long rant about how right you are about everything involving me and whatever you're interested in.*

Oh MAH gawd! You pulled the homeless card!

Holy shit dude, hang on a sec. I gotta go run to a corner and :cry: now.

Seriously, all you do is lurk around and take massive amounts of your useless life-devoid time to type out these stupid fucking rants that nobody bothers reading fully anyway, to try and get across whatever point it is that you're trying to make.

You pride yourself on being an asshole? You're fucking useless. /life now, please.

No wonder..

I'm not pulling the homeless card, I'm legitimately saying that you were homeless for a reason. You are a waste of talent and the time you put into playing guitar.

No wonder? Finish the thought, seriously. Nobody likes that attention seeking, half finished thought bullshit.

All I do is lurk around and make stupid rants that nobody reads?

1. people read my rants, and they quote them and post about them.

2. I'm actually a productive and useful member of this forum - when was the last time you posted anything worth a damn, helping another forum member, posting a clip, etc? all you do is bitch and moan about how much better you are at guitar than everyone else, and how life fucked you in the ass, and how you'd post so much cool shit if only you had an interface, and etc etc etc

Grow the fuck up. do something with your life. write some music. be productive. do ANYTHING but sit on the off topic section of this forum all day spewing straight from your ass.

I don't pride myself on being an asshole. I pride myself on my work ethic, the work I do for other people, and on sticking to my beliefs and principles, which includes not putting up with dickheads like you.

the above rant was 13 lines long depending on how wide you have your window was set, for the record! :lol:

I'm not pulling the homeless card, I'm legitimately saying that you were homeless for a reason. You are a waste of talent and the time you put into playing guitar.

No wonder? Finish the thought, seriously. Nobody likes that attention seeking, half finished thought bullshit.

All I do is lurk around and make stupid rants that nobody reads?

1. people read my rants, and they quote them and post about them.

2. I'm actually a productive and useful member of this forum - when was the last time you posted anything worth a damn, helping another forum member, posting a clip, etc? all you do is bitch and moan about how much better you are at guitar than everyone else, and how life fucked you in the ass, and how you'd post so much cool shit if only you had an interface, and etc etc etc

Grow the fuck up. do something with your life. write some music. be productive. do ANYTHING but sit on the off topic section of this forum all day spewing straight from your ass.

I don't pride myself on being an asshole. I pride myself on my work ethic, the work I do for other people, and on sticking to my beliefs and principles, which includes not putting up with dickheads like you.

tl;dr, watching a movie, go troll someone else, fatass.

You're worth nothing to nobody. Your parents MOST likely hate you. There's a reason you didn't have any friends growing up, and it's really showing with this elitest bullshit you always pull.

:lol: You're seriously the worst person ever. Back to my movie though, :D

EPIC%20LULZ.JPG

tl;dr, watching a movie, go troll someone else, fatass.

You're worth nothing to nobody. Your parents MOST likely hate you. There's a reason you didn't have any friends growing up, and it's really showing with this elitest bullshit you always pull.

:lol: You're seriously the worst person ever. Back to my movie though, :D

You will amount to nothing in life and I'm glad I live nowhere near you despite desperately wanting to read your obituary in the newspaper. er scratch that - people have to love and miss you for you to have an obituary. I'm not the one with parents who hate me - I'm the one with a roof over my fucking head and just got shitfaced with all his childhood friends to celebrate the first day of summer. this is officially the day I resign from off-topic and will never have to read your posts again because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.