Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
so, do you think I'm cute? :p

IM000354.jpg

sorry about the quality :erk:

Reactions: Jo
*saves the picture so that she can blackmail in some years Thanny when he will be a famous suit&tie-wearing bussinessman* :p

nice picture :) you scare me a bit thoguh :D nice shirt :)

and ta-dah!! it's the first time you post a pic where your face is not covered by hair,so i guess me & the rest of asgarothforumers should feel very honoured ;)

come again...come again...come again :)

/trollie (coffeeeeeee)

squared chin, roundy nose, "two" eyebrows, direct black eyes...ok, you're cute! :p

actually if you weren't so dark I would think you're not mexican afterall.

Now, tell me how do you manage to pose so true and grim!!! I mean, everytime I try that sort of look I end down in the floor laughing...It's hard stuff, I know :rolleyes:

fv (erase una vez un jacinto muy bonito)

Venancio: actually it's very easy for me to pose like that, what is difficult for me is when I'm asked to smile for a photo...and since you think I'm cute, why don't you move to Mexico with me? :p

Mel: why, miss if you hadn't been absent for so long you could've seen the webcam pics I've posted :Smug:

yup,indeed it's not grim at all and you look very cool there :) your bunny friend as well ;)

where is this pic taken??? in a shopping center?? it looks cool

/troll (who wants to go for a bit of Xmas shopping soon :D )

see...there you look even less Mexican, with those huge boots, the yellow shirt...and I would say the hair and specially those ears and not really Mexican either :p

nice bunch of fishes you have there :p

who's the guy crouching beside you?? :rolleyes:

fv ( who prefers thanny when he's no grim and necro and when he hangs out with funny bunny :loco: )

let's follow thanny example: here i am, less than a week ago, showing a gift to a friend :D
(yeah, i was positively tired :p)

recent.txt

@blue moon: yeah, some people say I look like a native american, I have spanish, native mexican and german blood in my veins, make your guess :p

@rei: nice :) but you always look tired in your pics, someone needs more sleep...

@magnesium section 4 ( :p ) oh, be welcomed, you who have seen ehmmm who have seen....screw it...and be welcomed :p

@jacinto: so you're a kartoffeln-gachupin-indian, eh????

@rei, i know i have said in the past, but you seem to be one of the sweetest italian girls outthere :)

fathervic (who had just catalan blood :cry: )

Kartoffeln! The germans have for potatoes the most weird word...and then icelanders: kartöflur....

Why a crying smilie, FV? is it bad to be just catalan?? :p
I have greek and cyprian blood, btw

/troll (agapo se polla, kori )