oye Rulo!!!!!

FatherVic said:
@magnesium section 4 ( :p ) oh, be welcomed, you who have seen ehmmm who have seen....screw it...and be welcomed :p
Magnesium Section eh?
It's been mutilated to all sorts of phrases, but this is a new one : p

..So I, who have seen what exactly?
Did I witness some incriminating act of yours and wasn't aware of it?
mmm?
young man?..
and thank you :D

To answer the question in the rep left, MagSec4 is a gun from a video game I used to play a long time ago.

well i was inspired by LOTR, so I was going to say "you, who have seen the Eye" but then I thought that maybe you wouldn't have seen the Eye after all and screwed the whole thing, way too lazy to hit backspace :p
oh, but do tell us which is the game you took the name from???

btw: are you living in NY permanently or are you there just to study??

MagSec4 said:
To answer the question in the rep left, MagSec4 is a gun from a video game I used to play a long time ago.

Are you sure that gun wasn't called that way because of some sort of magnesium section of the gun? :D

@Rei: Hey, I missed your picture here, you look a bit tired and serious, but absolutely nice. I use to appear very different in pics, I don't like my own image but when looking at myself in the mirror of my bathroom. That mirror knows how cute I am. :D

|ng.

@rulo: would you rather be called Rulo or Venancio? :D

@mel: "agapo se polla" what does agapo se means? the last word I'm sure Rulo taught to you :Smug:

MagSec4 = Maggot Secretion 4 *disgusted*

@jacinto: better venancio I think...it's more original ;)
now, I wouldn't have ever thought you were native american if you hadn't passed me that picture of yourself just with your undies, the wooden axe and all those feathers stuck to your hair...All my family said that you were a lunatic hippy, but when I showed your picture in my university half of them told me you were Navajo :p :loco:

@theredin: really??? you're half native american??? what's the other half??
uhmmm I don't really think i want to see a pic of you...it would distort the image of crazy assassin I have of you right now...and it's so sweet :p

Thanatos said:
@
@mel: "agapo se polla" what does agapo se means? the last word I'm sure Rulo taught to you :Smug:
:D nope,Rulo hasn't taught me that word,but i can guess it's a naught one???? hehe sooooooooo,since you know my interest for languages,enlighten me please :p my evil phrase meant "i love you a lot" in cyprian dialect hehe
agapo= i love

gee, i might have a heart attack if someone smiles in a picture posted on this thread, polla or no polla (yes, i get both meanings, i'm so cross-cultural... now let's get back to work on being cross-dressing ;) ).

i end up smiling in 9 pictures of me out of 10. mind you, there must be 12 in the world so far. relatives get married: i look like someone out of reservoir dogs and yet i smile. wacken 2003, alyona scratches my shoulders and draws blood: i look very gr1m and tr00 and yet i smile. terrible disasters befall my car: i pose for the mugshot and yet i smile. now what the fuck do i have to be so happy?

@Venancio: fine, though Rulo is a great option, oh well I'm glad you liked the pic so much, but it's the nearest thing I'll get to making nudes ;)

@mel: filthy spaniards use polla as one of many synonyms for penis, the meaning of agapo I guessed, so I kind of thought your statement meant "I love the cock" or something like that, please excuse my dirty mind :lol:

@rahvin: yeah, I know the people like you, grinning all fucking day long, they always make me wonder if they'd still be grinning if I punched them on the face (actually I witnessed someone punching a "grinner" on the face once and guess what, he didn't stop grinning, though he looked scared and nervous) dwarves always look so happy singing that song when going to the mines, could that be the reason? ;)

I personally think that the world of photography wasn't done for me.

The problem with me and the average photograph is that It's too obvious that I'm posing for the pic, and it never looks natural. And no matter how hard I try not to look at the camera, to think about ingenius naked, or to shut my eyes and cry, it always looks done on purpose for the picture...

Actually, I don't really know why I try, because I'm sure the results even If I managed to look natural in the pics would be more or less the same crap.

fathervic (artificially flavoured)

FatherVic said:
I personally think that the world of photography wasn't done for me.

The problem with me and the average photograph is that It's too obvious that I'm posing for the pic, and it never looks natural. And no matter how hard I try not to look at the camera, to think about ingenius naked, or to shut my eyes and cry, it always looks done on purpose for the picture...
tsts don't listen to him!!! he's exaggerating :D I know better!!! heheh

it's a bit funny though that men are complaining about their image in photos....normally it's us women who become hysteric about such stuff....don't know exactly why,but i've always believed that it's easier for men to look handsome than for us women to look beautiful...but on second thoughts this idea of mine is for sure a result of the fact that women somehow are expected to be beautiful while for men there is not really such demand...it's enough for them to look okay and in order.... no necessity for extraordinary beauty and stuff....
yeah,or sth, once again i doubt anyone understood what i'm trying to say :p

anyway,speaking of pics,i always look like shit :( even on pics taken on days i somehow felt that i'm good-looking....:cry:

/troll

cand1.jpg

I've just come across this :D
Thanatos and the puppy of Hades!!!

/troll (wasting her time before mum comes to get her...)

@mel: yeah, sure...we'll see when we get the pics of the wedding of your brother :p :rolleyes:

@jacinto: uhmmm what do you feed that poor animal with??? Mexican food is not THAT spicy :p

FatherVic said:
@jacinto: uhmmm what do you feed that poor animal with??? Mexican food is not THAT spicy :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FatherVic said:
mel: yeah, sure...we'll see when we get the pics of the wedding of your brother :p :rolleyes:
As for the above threat,sweet melonaki i have to say 2 things:
First of all, i'll be supercareful so that they won't "fall" to the wrong hands :D
and second, hehehe, the day of the wedding (yesterday that is!!) was one of the few days/times i really felt i look beautiful :oops: or at least less ugly than normally :p so i guess i don't have much to fear :loco: unless i look freakish in the pics as usually :rolleyes: :cry:
*thinks twice* hhmmmm on second thoughts: FV, we'll see when we get the pics of the wedding of my brother :devil: