Ozzfest 2005

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
Main Stage

BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN, ROB ZOMBIE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, SHADOWS FALL, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage

AS I LAY DYING, MASTODON, THE HAUNTED, IN FLAMES, ARCH ENEMY, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BURY YOUR DEAD, SOILWORK, TRIVIUM, IT DIES TODAY, A DOZEN FURIES

I think I'd rather spend most of my time watching the second stage! If I can somehow get the cash together within the next 6 months I may considering going to this (of course it means travelling to the US, something I said I'd never do)

And the biggest thing for me... I wonder what happened to the "reunion" line-up of Anthrax playing?

To be honest, I'm not really interested in the main stage.... I can't think of anywhere else I'd get the chance to see Soilwork, In Flames, The Haunted, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dieing and The Black Dahlia Murder in the one place

I know I can't afford it anyway so it's just all a pipe-dream! :(

It is a very mighty lineup indeed.

But yeah, to afford it is simply a pipe dream for most.

I'm happy with Megadeth being my main concert this year :D

Celestial-Todd said:
I wonder what happened to the "reunion" line-up of Anthrax playing?
Bye-bye Bush, Bringing Back Belladonna
Heavy Metal Blog
March 14, 2005

As reported on smnnews.com

Anthrax's official website has been revamped, and re-uploaded with a countdown clock, that will mark the reopening of the bands website.

The countdown clock, in conjunction with the new look website, also represents an April 1st press release and conference that will announce the reuniting of the "Among the Living" era ANTHRAX. Replacing the departing John Bush, will be Joey Belladonna on vocals, rounded out by Dan Spitz and Scott Ian on guitars, Frank Bello on bass, and Charlie Benante on drums.

Anthrax frontman John Bush would be leaving the band after their run of South American dates, effectively implying that the band's (possible) last U.S. appearance with Bush on the mic was at the February 23rd Dimebag Darrell Benefit show at the Aragorn Theater in Chicago, Illinois with DISTURBED, DROWNING POOL and SOiL.

I always preferred the Belladonna-era stuff, but I never thought they'd go back to him for good. I thought this was just for the reunion tour.