Ozzfest Good Now???

Metropolis Part 2

DT and POS Fanboy!
Feb 25, 2005
Progarchives.com
Meh guys, I'm not very surprised with the lineup for Ozzfest 2005, in fact I might want to go!!! If it was still 4 years ago lol Hahaha :yuk:

Black Sabbath
Marilyn Manson
Slipknot
Papa Roach
Linkin Park
Disturbed
Crazy Town
Zakk Wylde's B.L.S.
Mudvayne
Union Underground
Taproot
Systematic
Godhead
Nonpoint
Drowning Pool
Spineshank
Hatebreed
Otep
No One
Pressure 4-5
American Head Charge
Pure Rubbish
Beautiful Creatures

Now Its

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Shadows Fall
Black Label Society

Rob Zombie
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Mastodon
A Dozen Furies
The Haunted
In Flames
Arch Enemy
The Black Dahlia Murder
Bury Your Dead
It Dies Today
Soilwork
Trivium

Hey, the first stage is awesome! There are even 3 bands on the second one I would actually want to see. But the first stage is crazy compared to past ones.

Um... Yeah, that's gonna rule.

I dug Ozzfest last year, though. It wasn't a bad lineup at all on the main stage.

2001 was also pretty cool. Mudvayne and Union Underground fuckin' rock, too.

*flame-proof suit*

I thought Judas Priest would be there, too? Anyway, Ozzfest has gotten written off by the "tr00" metalheads as being a gathering of mallgoth losers, so I think they're trying to change the image by featuring these bands, if you get what I'm trying to say. This is just my opinion, at least.

dargormudshark said:
Matt Moliti and I both agree that ozzfest is for chodes!!!

hehe, yeah.

Seriously, so what if they're trying to be cool by having Maiden play. Doesn't change the fact that most of the rest of the lineup is metalcore shit. The day the Ozzfest lineup looks like Wacken is the day I'll give a shit about it.

Yngvai X said:
hehe, yeah.

Seriously, so what if they're trying to be cool by having Maiden play. Doesn't change the fact that most of the rest of the lineup is metalcore shit. The day the Ozzfest lineup looks like Wacken is the day I'll give a shit about it.
You guys are l33t. :loco: :)

I'll take being a chode for a day to see Maiden.

Yngvai X said:
hehe, yeah.

When Blind Guardian and Dragonforce are on the lineup I'll give a shit....

wayne the goblin/robot said:
When Blind Guardian and Dragonforce are on the lineup I'll give a shit....

Hah I don't think thats going to happen sometime soon LOL :)

Heh, I might not want to go but instead go see Dream Theater World Tour when it comes:)

From the Iron Maiden site:

“In keeping with this we will be bringing over for Ozzfest the full European show , naturally including as special guest Eddie in various appropriate guises!! The stage sets, production and backdrops will recreate aspects of the shows on the tours around those albums – Iron Maiden, Killers, Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind. Only bigger, much bigger!!! We don’t know if anyone has done anything like this before but we think it’s something the fans will really appreciate both in the choice of songs and in the Production values."

Killers, NOTB and POM ........ :yow: :worship: :headbang: