Ozzfest - Glen Helen Pavilion - Soundclips/ Fan Artwork

kalifguy

Feb 24, 2004
City of Angels
Hi folks, its been a while since I've last posted, but I'm chiming in and hope everything is doing wonderful with you all. I didn't attend Ozzfest this year, but the unprofessionalism that Sharon-Broom Hilda-Osbourne displayed was mind boggling, she's such a witch. She's got no excuse for what she and her goons did, its just really sad. It's a good thing the type of egg pictured on my avatar is not available, or Iron Maiden fans would surely hand her one, come to think of it, that would be wretched, lets not think about it. :ill: And I thought all the British got along, I GUESS NOT, blimey! I would like to see Bruce and Sharon in a ring to settle the score on pay-per view, that would be fun, while Nicko introduces the rounds with his drumstick and a bell. Anyways, I've located a couple of the soundclips from the debacle, errr show, have fun listening to them peeps, Bruce Dickinson sounds awesome defending his stance.

http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=63123

And for those of you who like fan artwork concerning Bruce and Sharon, here it is too, I had a few laughs! :lol: There's some real doozies on page 12 and on.

http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=62392&page=1&pp=10

Up the Irons! :cool:

Bruce had the crowd eating out of his hand, it was beautiful...
They guys in one of the second stage bands, Trivium, went onstage during their set on the 23rd, all wearing Maiden shirts... that is respect!

Keyser Soze said:
Bruce had the crowd eating out of his hand, it was beautiful...
They guys in one of the second stage bands, Trivium, went onstage during their set on the 23rd, all wearing Maiden shirts... that is respect!

Cheers to Trivium!
I have a clip from the show I took w/me little camera (oops, how did that get in???) of a part of Bruce's rant where he goes on about breaking the arms of the people throwing things. I can't figure out how to convert it and get it posted tho. I'll work on it. I didn't want Aja to completely miss out on hearing him rant so I recorded a snippet for her. Hee hee.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Cheers to Trivium!
I have a clip from the show I took w/me little camera (oops, how did that get in???) of a part of Bruce's rant where he goes on about breaking the arms of the people throwing things. I can't figure out how to convert it and get it posted tho. I'll work on it. I didn't want Aja to completely miss out on hearing him rant so I recorded a snippet for her. Hee hee.

Thanks for doing that Linda! :-X Bruce was certainly in rare form, rantwise.:tickled: He can even make you laugh when you're mad as hell!
I tried going on the site to hear the other clips but the server is really busy! Loved the artwork though! :lol:

Sharon overestimated herself and her family's popularity. You can't treat one of the greatest bands in the world like dirt, use lame excuses for acting like a buffoon and expect no repurcussions. Maiden fans are the most hard core metal music fans in the world. She can try to justify it as much as she can, but the karma dog is gonna bite her right in the ass for this one!

She definitely did mess with the wrong people, didn't she?
That guy who jumped onstage got lucky that Bruce was up in the walkway above the drums... Did you ever see the video from the Tattooed Millionaire tour where Bruce himself drags this guy off stage by the neck? I have it somewhere in a box...

I have the full gig if any ya all interested. It is in .flac format, per request of the person who released it, they asked it to not be converted to mp3.

However, if rants are wanted I can manage to post them with .flac instructions, including a link for a plugin for winamp.