I see dumb people
Mar 21, 2002
West Lafayette, IN
Visit site
Official announcement of the lineup:

http://www.ozzfest.com/current_news.php3?id=1

and if you don't feel like going there, here's what it says

Main Stage

OZZY (of course, with Zakk on guitar, yay)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
CIVILIAN (that's former rage against the machine members with Soundgarden's Chris Cornell on vocals)
P.O.D :mad:
DROWNING POOL :mad:
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage
ROB ZOMBIE (headliner)
Meshuggah
Apex Theory
Lost Prophets
Pulse Ultra
Neurotica
Flaw
Mushroomhead
3rd Strike
Otep
Seether
Glassjaw
Used
Soil
Ill Nino
Chevelle

so, what does everyone think? i think it's pretty good except for suck ass POD and Drowning Pool being on main stage. God that's fucking lame. But Civillian ought to be good, and Rob headlining the second stage will kick ass. Chevlle is good too, they're kind of a tool rip off. Plus seeing system will be good, and so will seeing the indomintable Zakk Wylde pulling double duty with Ozzy and BLS. Overall, i think it's decent, it could always be better, but that bitch sharon osbourne is always booking trendy shit (POD, Drowning pool)
Thoughts?

Who Cares. Ozzy and Ozzfest have been irrelevant to metal for years. Anyone overly concerned with the Ozzfest lineup from year to year is setting themselves up for a perennial letdown.

Beast_XI
Who Cares. Ozzy and Ozzfest have been irrelevant to metal for years. Anyone overly concerned with the Ozzfest lineup from year to year is setting themselves up for a perennial letdown.

Agreed, every year Ozzfest has potential to be awsome, and every year turns out sucking (of course excluding '98 with tool, megadeth and ozzy). Still, the origional line up i heard was even worse, so this is a bit of a relief. Perhaps i'll go if i don't have to shovel out like 80 bucks.

Originally posted by QuothTheRaven

Agreed, every year Ozzfest has potential to be awsome, and every year turns out sucking (of course excluding '98 with tool, megadeth and ozzy). Still, the origional line up i heard was even worse, so this is a bit of a relief. Perhaps i'll go if i don't have to shovel out like 80 bucks.

last years line up ate the fucking balls like no one business
i hightly doubt you won't be forking out big cash for this

yeah most of the lineup sucks, but Meshuggah and System of a Down are pretty good, especially Meshuggah, in fact I am pleasently surprised Meshuggah was found by the corporate punks to play the show. Meshuggah is unbeliveably good. Yet why are TOOL and SLayer not on the bill like in Europe, and whats up with Puddle of Mudd and Adema etc. crap total crap

Neurotica being on that bill might explain why there's rumours about the fact that the Atheist reunion's not gonna happen...

Oh well... still waiting for that Unquestionable Presence re-issue that includes 6 songs from the pre-production recording featuring original bassplayer Roger Patterson.

Meshuggah will slaughter every band there
It seems no one likes these guys anymore or just forgot about them . Has anyone heard FredrikThordendal's solo album
It smoke's like a crackhead with Million piece .

i would n't go to see nay of them...

THEY ARE ALL JUNK BANDS...