Ozzy on new maiden album?

I read about the acoustic thing as well, however I just heard about acoutic _parts_ not the whole song. If it is a whole song, I'm pretty sure we'll not see it on the album, coz that wouldn't be Maiden enough. If we see it at all it will be a b-side.

if this is true, its only appropriate to ask a guestvocal appearance from ozzy if they are in need of something very frightening

"Yes - I know - it was a bad April Fool's gag, but thanks for humoring me! Off to New York City today, baby!!!! Mastering the Maiden album - so that's it! Harry's gone to Portugal, Dave's in Hawai'i, Nicko in Florida, Adrian and Jan are kickin' around and Bruce is flying to Iceland twice a week!!! I'll be back next week to start the surround mixes. Span album is finished, mixing a band called Sikth now and EnormoGothBoy is enjoying the illegal gains of the stolen Radiohead album - and we did not download it!!! Tom Robbins has a new book out and I can't wait - will be at the beach on the weekend and in the city Monday and Tuesday - got well pissed last night out on the town, Notting Hill and Chelsea, with my gorgeous bud Bex from Necker Island who's still crying about her lost love, and suffered in the gym this morning, but fitness guru Aine got all tender on me, and let me off with a light workout - only 30 minutes of cardio today, followed by a gorgeous fruit salad - and that's my fucking life in a nutshell. (She says she let me off lightly 'cos she couldn't stand the smell!). Gotta run - history to make!"

Thank FUCKING GOD!