P3 Live Session

herneheim

Photog. Extraordinaire
Dec 30, 2005
Capital city, Sweden
www.herneheim.se
Hey guys,

Anyone ripping the "live session" thingie on Swedish radio tonight?

Hurry, it starts in 5 mins! :)

They have been doing promo all day on this channel, and they announced it like "The best death metal band in the world, Dark Tranquillity".

Quote DT.com:

The below mentioned live in studio recording for P3 Live Session will be broadcasted on Wednesday (Oct 24) at 21:30 CET. The show will be streamed via the SR homepage (http://www.sr.se) (click the "Webbradio" link to the top left) and will also be available online for 30 days after the initial broadcast.

sounds great!!!

Yeah, sure does. Some weird mixing in the beginning, but much better now.
I REALLY hope someone is ripping this. Else, maybe it's possible to rip it from the archive? It's gonna be online maybe tomorrow or something.

The interview material is very good too, relevant questions about the relation between the band and the fans etc etc.

I think I can rip it from the archive, but it's not gonna be lossless, as it's shitty digital encoding.. hope someone is ripping this from the fm radio in sweden. the lst time we organized this on the forum. this time we totally forgot about it -.-

I think I can rip it from the archive, but it's not gonna be lossless, as it's shitty digital encoding.. hope someone is ripping this from the fm radio in sweden. the lst time we organized this on the forum. this time we totally forgot about it -.-

I thought you had it covered, just made sure I wouldn't mitt it myself :p
But yeah, hopefully someone is ripping now.

One hour left! :)

All sorts of approval for whoever might be able to rip this from the direct source. Whatever final result you achieve, you're encouraged to host / mirror / link to it on this forum: for as long as the archives are online it should all be perfectly legal.

the treason wall sounds perfect! I will try to rip this from the archive in the next days, and search for the lossless version as well. hope to find it, as it's a great recording!