Paatos - Timeloss

Dec 8, 2003
I bought the album and I think it´s really good, except for the last song, which is also the longest song on the album, over 12 minutes..
I´d rate the album:

1. Sensor (9)
2. Hypnotique (9)
3. Téa (9)
4. They are Beautiful (9)
5. Quits (6)
overall rating: 8

Have you heard this record, if so, what do you think?
I think that it´s a good prog album!
+ good moods and 4 good songs!
- could have more songs, the last song!

i heard some of their stuff.. i like it.. its impossible to find here in San Diego though

special ordering is a pain in the butt.. tower records probably charges the usual 18.99 and will take em for ever to get it.. and when i go pick it up they'll say. oh it hasnt arrived blah blah blah.. im just going to have one of my friends order it with his discount from barnes and noble.. like he did for my Samael and Opeth DVDs

foulwing said:
special ordering is a pain in the butt.. tower records probably charges the usual 18.99 and will take em for ever to get it.. and when i go pick it up they'll say. oh it hasnt arrived blah blah blah.. im just going to have one of my friends order it with his discount from barnes and noble.. like he did for my Samael and Opeth DVDs

hehe good luck. sna diego is a bad place to buy that kind of music and dvds :erk:

i just order online.. or special order. or as a last resort i have my friend in Turkey to buy me any record for 2$ :D

It is a fantastic album. I tried ordering it from a Swedish store a few months ago but their order form didn't accept my zany (dutch) zipcode and when I e-mailed them about it I never heard anything back.

Anyone know if they're working on new material? Their site is kinda weird.