paddy was wondering has anyone seen the new METAL FILM THATS CHEERS GUYS

I saw some metal DVD at the local record store the other day, it has Ronnie Dio in it and thats all I can remember about it. About the history of metal apparantly or some shit

I might buy it when I am not poor (ie never)

Its by a Toronto area anthropology student/metalhead named Sam Dunn (I think). It was released at a film festival last year but I never got around to seeing it. Out on DVD sometime in May (apparently already done)! It actually sounds good!

Also, the guy who made it is in a band, Burn to Black.

It's called Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, and yeah it looks like it could be entertaining enough. Some uni friends and I plan to see it before the end of the year anyway. But apparently it makes next to no mention of Judas Priest :err:

http://www.metalhistory.com/ - that's the homepage of the film, with a trailer.

It's only showing in select cinemas, but it's definitely on in London somewhere.

High On Maiden said:
It's called Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, and yeah it looks like it could be entertaining enough. Some uni friends and I plan to see it before the end of the year anyway. But apparently it makes next to no mention of Judas Priest :err:

http://www.metalhistory.com/ - that's the homepage of the film, with a trailer.

It's only showing in select cinemas, but it's definitely on in London somewhere.
oh cheers mate :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

ender7227 said:
metal disco
england must kick so much ass
YES MY FRIEND AND YOU KNOW THAT!:kickass: :kickass: THERE HAVE BEEN METAL DISCO FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS IN LONDON IT STARTED WITH THE NEW WAVE OF BRITISH METAL STUFF THERE WOULD A BAND AND A DISCO IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT NIGHT OUT PADDY LOOKS GOOD BIG CIGAR HANGING OUT OF HIS CHOPS AS HE BOOGIE ALL NIGHT HE LOOKS SO COOOOOOOL!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

evileyes.gif

I envy you Londeners