PaganFest USA 2009: Primordial, Moonsorrow + more

I'd be there in a second... I would love to see Woods on this type of tour. There are a lot of Woods fans in the Pacific NW that would show up.

Tyr didn't get shafted. Their drummer couldn't make it or left the band so they got a replacement from Florida who could only learn so many songs on his way from the Florida to Toronto for the first show.

I wish Agalloch would get on this tour as well. I thought I heard a rumor that Primordial and Agalloch were doing a tour together, oh well.

I'm praying to Odin that this tour comes my way in western Canada, but if not I'm flying out to see it wherever. Seeing Primordial is more than worth it alone. Caught em at Tuska this summer and they were phenomenal, literally left me speachless. :worship:notworthy

I've become a big Moonsorrow fan as well, so they're the awesome icing on this cake.:kickass:

I wish Agalloch would get on this tour as well. I thought I heard a rumor that Primordial and Agalloch were doing a tour together, oh well.

That was originally what they were going to do but I think overall the PaganFest offer seemed a little bit more feasible for them.

I caught both Primordial and Moonsorrow at the first Heathen Crusade a few years back; while Moonsorrow was a bit disappointing, Primordial put on one of the most intense and moving performances I'd ever seen.

Descension - I was also at TUSKA this past summer! + Was in the tent for Primordial!

:kickass:

I'm kinda hoping to go this next year too, but honestly I don't know if any line up will top this last summers, or even 2007's when I saw Immortal and Emperor play there. Plus, with all the great tours coming through here in the next few months, they'll need some killer bands to make it worth the trip.