PAGAN'S MIND in MINNESOTA - only headlining show on US tour!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry ... I know most of you don't live anywhere near me, but I am just beyond excited about this!

I am a huge Pagan's Mind fan and I was able to pull a few strings to get Pagan's Mind to do a one off from the Strato tour (which passed on my market - apparently six grand isn't enough for them to get off the bus and play in a state they are about to drive right through) and play Minnesota on 9/26 - right after they open for Strato in Chicago!

I cannot wait! I hope they arrive early so I have a chance to take them to the movies and make sure they have the best dinner they get on tour.

This will be one of the crowning moments in my concert promoting career. I just hope people show up and give the band a good welcome!

ProgPower & Pagan's Mind in my hometown in one month?! September is NOT GOING TO COME SOON ENOUGH!!!

This is so exciting, sweetie! I know how much this means to you so I'm really happy for you! Having Pagan's Mind here is really going to rock! Too bad about Strato though. :-\ Hopefully a lot of people will come see Pagan's Mind and have a good time with us and the band! :headbang:

Oh if I had a bottomless checkbook I'd be buying a plan ticket to see this show... I'm right there with ya on Pagan's Mind being one of my TOP fave bands...

I hope the show is a smashing success for ya!!!

That's freaking awesome! I definitely plan on attending the Chicago show, but now I want to make the trip up to MN the next day as I'm more interested in PM than Strato. Viggo is the shiznit on guitar...

That's freaking awesome! I definitely plan on attending the Chicago show, but now I want to make the trip up to MN the next day as I'm more interested in PM than Strato. Viggo is the shiznit on guitar...

That would be great if you came up here the next day! If you do, let Nathan and I know. We can all meet up for lunch or something. :) That goes for everyone who is coming in for the show. You're all family, we want to see you as much as we can! ^_^

That's absolutely AWESOME, man, congrats. Just upset that there's no way I can justify going out for this. I'll hopefully be seeing them at ProgPower, and then hope to be able to make the NYC date of the tour or something with Strato since the MA one is 18+.

congrats Nathan. I can't really claim to be a fan of the band, so I dunno if I'll be attending, but it's very cool to see someone local have success bringing in band of this style, especially to headline, to my hometown.

Maybe you could help me/others bring Porcupine Tree finally back here too? ;)

congrats Nathan. I can't really claim to be a fan of the band, so I dunno if I'll be attending, but it's very cool to see someone local have success bringing in band of this style, especially to headline, to my hometown.

Maybe you could help me/others bring Porcupine Tree finally back here too? ;)

If you aren't a fan because you just don't like them, fine, but if you don't know them and that is why, please attend, I guarantee it will blow your mind. And for PT, I'd be down with that! I love that band.

I should watch my mouth carefully here and not try to "promote" the band too much, but for those of you who were impressed when they played PP a few years back, I would like to point out that by September 2009 Pagan's Mind have done more than 70 gigs since their last visit to Atlanta... St. Paul will be a night to remember ;-)