Pain Live dates 2011

Denis Goria:
Tonight in stockholm, we will do mega movie video film art motherfucker bitch concert dvd ultra mega video ..... for mega shitty asshole band socalled PAIN .... ;)
317722_10150375483965817_505425816_8854504_882205678_n.jpg

Filming PAIN last night in Stockholm for upcoming LIVE DVD !!!
377260_10150376720750817_505425816_8860492_275562386_n.jpg

I'm so sorry this tour has come to an end, but you deserve to rest now guys, after giving us the best of yourselves! I'm really looking forward to this dvd, hope it doesn't take too long before it comes out.
I was also sorry to read that you have to have an operation, Micke, hopefully it isn't something too serious :(. Anyway, my thoughts are with you and I hope everything will go well and you will recover soon.

Again, thank you very much Michael for the blog! Like I said before, I really enjoyed it!
I'm sorry to hear about the surgery, I hope it's not all too serious? :) Hope you'll be fine :)
Can't wait for the new dvd!

Thanks again to the PAIN guys for this Tour! :D
Rock on!

I wish you luck on your surgery, I hope everything will be fine :)
I will also have a surgery in December on 13.12.
See you all on the next PAIN tour :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Even though it took a lot of my time to update the blog every day, it has been a real joy, especially as you seem to like it. I've been running around with my camera like a tourist...

And the surgery will be fine, i just need to stay in bed for 2-3 weeks afterwards, but hey, staying in bed isn't that bad after all. I will get some deserved rest, that's for sure :-D

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Even though it took a lot of my time to update the blog every day, it has been a real joy, especially as you seem to like it. I've been running around with my camera like a tourist...

And the surgery will be fine, i just need to stay in bed for 2-3 weeks afterwards, but hey, staying in bed isn't that bad after all. I will get some deserved rest, that's for sure :-D

Oh, Michael, first and foremost, I wish you recover quickly!

Special and many thanks for your blog - I know this is a big and sometimes very difficult "job" when you are tired, but you have to write something interesting. You get to write interesting, full of presence!

Thanks to your blog, we learned a lot about the inner life of the band - this is so cool! =))
And it's nice to know that the musicians are open-minded and friendly people who communicate with their fans and want to be in contact with Total respect! :)

enjoy your vacation!
and good luck with your new plans :)

It is true that reading your blog brings a smile to the day :)

I did the last 4 dates of the tour (Göteborg, Mariestad, Örebro and Stockholm), making 6 dates in all this tour. I must say that this last trip was just crazy! Between the concerts, the friends that I was with, and the roadtrip that we did, it was kind of like being on tour and leaving my life behind for a week and it felt soo good! :D

I wanted to thank the band again for everything! I hope the DVD looks nice and I am glad to have been there for it!
/Sean

this tour has been amazing for me, 5 unforgettable dates..
now you deserve to rest 'cause you're not just musicians, you're not machines, you're people: your privacy need to be respected, you deserve to enjoy your lives, have fun, stay with your friends and loved ones, spend time in your hometown doing whatever you like..
thank you for being who you are 'cause Pain for me isn't just a band, but a big emotion..
in every concert you give the most beautiful present to your fans: a piece of yourselves..
thanks for filling my life with joy and for healing my scars
hope to see you soon
all the best

It is true that reading your blog brings a smile to the day :)

I did the last 4 dates of the tour (Göteborg, Mariestad, Örebro and Stockholm), making 6 dates in all this tour. I must say that this last trip was just crazy! Between the concerts, the friends that I was with, and the roadtrip that we did, it was kind of like being on tour and leaving my life behind for a week and it felt soo good! :D

I wanted to thank the band again for everything! I hope the DVD looks nice and I am glad to have been there for it!
/Sean

Sean, thanks for coming to all those shows! You know you always give me a happy face when i see you in th crowd :)

this tour has been amazing for me, 5 unforgettable dates..
now you deserve to rest 'cause you're not just musicians, you're not machines, you're people: your privacy need to be respected, you deserve to enjoy your lives, have fun, stay with your friends and loved ones, spend time in your hometown doing whatever you like..
thank you for being who you are 'cause Pain for me isn't just a band, but a big emotion..
in every concert you give the most beautiful present to your fans: a piece of yourselves..
thanks for filling my life with joy and for healing my scars
hope to see you soon
all the best

Thanks! We try our best, that's the least we can do: perform the show as if it was the last one.

Have we been continuously drinking beer since you came to Paris? Is this why it's taken so long to say a huge thank you for a fantastic night?

Nah! We have had a couple of sober moments since then, but really huge thanks for visiting Paris. Le Divan is a small venue but you guys made it an awesome show and you have our total respect for taking time to acknowledge the fans at the end of the show, with this forum and with your blog.

You guys are legends and please come back to Paris soon!

Au revoir!