Pain Live dates 2011

Only 5 days to go until Antwerp, tension is building up!
I'm so sorry for you, Micke, that you're suffering from that annoying cold, I hope you'll recover soon!
I heard that when you played in the Biebop in february 2009, you guys came into the venue after the show. Will you be doing this too at the Trix and reward us with your presence if we wait for you after the show? :worship:
Micke, en gång (den 6:e september) jag fragade här om jag skulle kunna få Peters shirt, men jag fick inget svar. Är det så eftersom du tänker att det är en tokig fraga och att jag inte måste vara klok? :oops:
Vi ses!

Hi everybody :)

As you might have noticed - I'm new here ;)

Well, the reason why I registered is yesterday's show in Ludwigsburg.
PAIN - you did a great job, thank you! A huge extra-thank you for the additional Bye/Die.
Michael: Thumbs up for giving your best though being so ill. You should (seriously, I'm not kidding) try a tea of (if possible) fresh ginger and lemon juice. It really helps ;)

I have to admit that I'm not mainly posting this because I was very pleased with PAIN and Engel, but furthermore because I'm really upset about the "show" of Turmion Kätilöt.
Who did tell this guy that it is polite to spit into the audience's faces?
Who the fuck did tell him that it is polite or funny to show everybody his (very tiny) penis getting waxed?
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the music which didn't get any better at all because of this quite disgusting interruption.
NOWHERE was mentioned that you have to be over 18 to visit a PAIN concert. I'm sure that there were younger PAINHEADS watching this.
I am not the only one being upset about this - I saw many disgusted faces and also some middle fingers.
If he feels that he can jerk off thinking about this incident than I'd be very pleased if he could do this in an adequat surrounding and NOT during a metal show where people want to enjoy MUSIC and not any penises.

I paid money for my ticket and was not willing to pay for such a freakshow.
The behaviour of this guy was more than disrespectful and I won't visit any other concert with Turmion Kätilöt as support act or special guest - no matter how much I might want to see the headliner.

Sorry for my first post in this forum being such a negative one...
Actually, I'm quite a nice girl :p

Only 5 days to go until Antwerp, tension is building up!
I'm so sorry for you, Micke, that you're suffering from that annoying cold, I hope you'll recover soon!
I heard that when you played in the Biebop in february 2009, you guys came into the venue after the show. Will you be doing this too at the Trix and reward us with your presence if we wait for you after the show? :worship:
Micke, en gång (den 6:e september) jag fragade här om jag skulle kunna få Peters shirt, men jag fick inget svar. Är det så eftersom du tänker att det är en tokig fraga och att jag inte måste vara klok? :oops:
Vi ses!

Hey, thanks! Yes i hope the cold will pass as well, it is very annoying!

In Biebop, there is no other way out from the backstage than through the stage and the venue. That's why we went there.
Normally we are not even allowed to go out "the normal way" for various reasons (it differs in different venues), so this is nothing i can either confirm or decline. I can't remember if i have been to Trix so that makes it even harder.
Finally, about Peters shirt, as you probably understand, i cannot promise anything on his behalf.

See you in a couple of days then!

Hi everybody :)

As you might have noticed - I'm new here ;)

Well, the reason why I registered is yesterday's show in Ludwigsburg.
PAIN - you did a great job, thank you! A huge extra-thank you for the additional Bye/Die.
Michael: Thumbs up for giving your best though being so ill. You should (seriously, I'm not kidding) try a tea of (if possible) fresh ginger and lemon juice. It really helps ;)

I have to admit that I'm not mainly posting this because I was very pleased with PAIN and Engel, but furthermore because I'm really upset about the "show" of Turmion Kätilöt.
Who did tell this guy that it is polite to spit into the audience's faces?
Who the fuck did tell him that it is polite or funny to show everybody his (very tiny) penis getting waxed?
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the music which didn't get any better at all because of this quite disgusting interruption.
NOWHERE was mentioned that you have to be over 18 to visit a PAIN concert. I'm sure that there were younger PAINHEADS watching this.
I am not the only one being upset about this - I saw many disgusted faces and also some middle fingers.
If he feels that he can jerk off thinking about this incident than I'd be very pleased if he could do this in an adequat surrounding and NOT during a metal show where people want to enjoy MUSIC and not any penises.

I paid money for my ticket and was not willing to pay for such a freakshow.
The behaviour of this guy was more than disrespectful and I won't visit any other concert with Turmion Kätilöt as support act or special guest - no matter how much I might want to see the headliner.

Sorry for my first post in this forum being such a negative one...
Actually, I'm quite a nice girl :p

Hi there and welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much for your warm and kind words, i will try the ginger-tea thing, i promise! Actually, David has already told me this is the second best way to get better. The best thing from his point of view was beer.. I think i put my dime on your idea rather than his :)
As for the TK show, i do not want to comment on that, especially as i didn't see the show myself and had no idea what was going on. I was sitting in our tourbus at that point, eating medicine and working behind my computer. But i see what you are saying. Point taken. If you are not satisfied, you shall speak up and say so, which you did. Respect.

Best,
Michael

3 shows in Italy and 3 days in the front row just for Pain..I've seen you 7 times in my life now..
David & Andre: thank u for the great show & performances!!
Micheal: thank you for the guitar pick and for taking a picture with me..you were so kind
Peter: thank you so much..you gave a piece of yourself to your fans as always..I was honoured to stand there and talk to you..thank you for the Pain t-shirt and for taking 2 pics with me..thank you for being my strength, my health and for always filling my life with joy
PAIN YOU RULE THE WORLD..see u soon on the road :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276743715693161&set=t.100000726045401&type=1&theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276743992359800&set=t.100000726045401&type=1&theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276744282359771&set=t.100000726045401&type=1&theater

Hi there and welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much for your warm and kind words, i will try the ginger-tea thing, i promise! Actually, David has already told me this is the second best way to get better. The best thing from his point of view was beer.. I think i put my dime on your idea rather than his :)
As for the TK show, i do not want to comment on that, especially as i didn't see the show myself and had no idea what was going on. I was sitting in our tourbus at that point, eating medicine and working behind my computer. But i see what you are saying. Point taken. If you are not satisfied, you shall speak up and say so, which you did. Respekt.

Best,
Michael
Thank you for answering ;)
I was just wondering if it is possible for you to talk to the guy (whose name I don't know, sorry) and make him aware of some reactions to his behaviour - or just show him the post.
Sometimes people do things and do not realize that from another point of view those things were disrespectful etc.

Yes, try it!
And even better - and maybe a kind of combination of the best and the second best advice - is ginger-tea with a little bit of strong rum (70%).
I promise you, you'll sleep like a baby:D

Hej Micke, thx for your answer. I'll just have to wait and see then if I can catch you for a picture and a hug :D
Of course I understand that you can't make promises on Peter's behalf, maybe it is a crazy question after all, I feel quite embarassed now :oops:
Anyway, see you!

Hej ItalianPainhead, you lucky girl!!! I am green with envy :ill:
Greetz

Only three days and you guys play in Antwerp! I can't wait to see you guys play! It'll be the second time in one year :p. And i'm really looking foreword to it ^^. I made a joke to my friends that I as planning on baking cookies to trade for a plectrum :p. Unfortunately I don't have the time to put this plan into action. Otherwise I would really have tried it ^^

Only three days and you guys play in Antwerp! I can't wait to see you guys play! It'll be the second time in one year :p. And i'm really looking foreword to it ^^. I made a joke to my friends that I as planning on baking cookies to trade for a plectrum :p. Unfortunately I don't have the time to put this plan into action. Otherwise I would really have tried it ^^

Make sure to be in the front row at the show, wear a Pain t-shirt and sing along in every lyric, and i will make sure to try to give you a pick! ;-)

Can someone tell me what kind of merch they sell? I've only seen a few pics taken of the merch stand but it's not really close enough to see it :p Do they sell girlie shirts? Or girlie tour shirts? Or just male ones?

Ahh so can;t wait to see you guys tomorrow! :D

Can someone tell me what kind of merch they sell? I've only seen a few pics taken of the merch stand but it's not really close enough to see it :p Do they sell girlie shirts? Or girlie tour shirts? Or just male ones?

Ahh so can;t wait to see you guys tomorrow! :D

Hey! I don't know if the merchandising is the same as at Graspop, but I bought a really nice girly there, with the Painhead at the front and 'Dirty Woman' at the back :)
Have fun tonight!

Thank you guys so much for the super awesome show yesterday! And of course for the pick. I was jumping around for about twenty minutes because I was so happy that I had caught it :p. So, thanks again. I really enjoyed myself.

Thank you so much for the amazing show in Utrecht, The Netherlands! :D Really great show and you guys showed so much energy! (especially you Michael!) I'm so happy I got the setlist afterwards! :D
Thank you Michael for shaking my hand! I know it's simple but it made me very happy! :D
I hope I can see you guys again in another show soon!

Btw for the ones who would like to see, I filmed Have A Drink On Me, I'm Going In, Intro+Let Me Out and Suicide Machine:
http://www.youtube.com/user/0NightStar0?feature=mhee

Thanks so much for the great show yesterday!! You really rocked Antwerp. Peter is blessed with such a magnificent voice, aaahhh! :worship:
Bottle's nest sounded great live, you were in great shape and Andre surely rocked as well!
I was only sorry that, even though I was in first row and sang my heart out with every song, I couldn't get a pic from you Michael. :cry: Maybe I'll get more luck tonight.
See you in Heerlen!

Thank you so much for the amazing show in Utrecht, The Netherlands! :D Really great show and you guys showed so much energy! (especially you Michael!) I'm so happy I got the setlist afterwards! :D
Thank you Michael for shaking my hand! I know it's simple but it made me very happy! :D
I hope I can see you guys again in another show soon!

Btw for the ones who would like to see, I filmed Have A Drink On Me, I'm Going In, Intro+Let Me Out and Suicide Machine:
http://www.youtube.com/user/0NightStar0?feature=mhee

Thank you! Such big stage makes it easier to use your energy and be more dynamic

So, were you happy with the merch we had then?

Thanks so much for the great show yesterday!! You really rocked Antwerp. Peter is blessed with such a magnificent voice, aaahhh! :worship:
Bottle's nest sounded great live, you were in great shape and Andre surely rocked as well!
I was only sorry that, even though I was in first row and sang my heart out with every song, I couldn't get a pic from you Michael. :cry: Maybe I'll get more luck tonight.
See you in Heerlen!

You have no picture here, so i don't know how you look like. If i knew who you were, it would be easier to give you one tonight..

Thank you! Such big stage makes it easier to use your energy and be more dynamic

So, were you happy with the merch we had then?

Yep! I didn't have PAIN shirts since it's not that easy to find PAIN merch outside the official webshop and Nuclearblast, so I bought the tour shirt and the Psalms of Extinction girie shirt :D Really happy with those! :D

Thanks again for the amazing show! :headbang:

Btw,I hope you guys are feeling better already with those colds?