Pain Live dates 2012

The show yesterday in Manchester: :worship: Only unfortunate thing was that I was stuck at the balcony (what else can you expect if you buy tickets last minute?) where the audience was quite calm. Still, there were a few of us who didn't care about the suspicious looks of 70-year old couples when banging our heads off. :D And Peter did an amazing job! Hope he gets better soon, though. Also the sound was phenomenal. Probably the best sond of a Pain show I attended. And starting the show with Same Old Song! <3 Yeah, the whole setlist was kick ass.

Was planning to see you guys on the Darkness tour but my boss doesn't like the idea so I guess I'll try to catch you on the London show in February. ;)

The show yesterday in Manchester: :worship: Only unfortunate thing was that I was stuck at the balcony (what else can you expect if you buy tickets last minute?) where the audience was quite calm. Still, there were a few of us who didn't care about the suspicious looks of 70-year old couples when banging our heads off. :D And Peter did an amazing job! Hope he gets better soon, though. Also the sound was phenomenal. Probably the best sond of a Pain show I attended. And starting the show with Same Old Song! <3 Yeah, the whole setlist was kick ass.

Was planning to see you guys on the Darkness tour but my boss doesn't like the idea so I guess I'll try to catch you on the London show in February. ;)

Thanks! And the reason for the fantastic good sound is KIMMO AHOLA. He is doing an amazing job for us. But he also uses top of the line equipment, even though he would make it even without it! :)

The show in Antwerp yesterday was 'kanon' guys, thx soooo much!:loco:
The only downside was that is was way too short and I'm slowly but surely beginning to hate that Sinatra song,because it means the end of your shows :bah:
I really loved the setlist, Dark Fields of Pain, Walking on Glass, to name but two of my favourites...really awesome.
And of course the pics and drumstick made my day! Toppen!
See you in Tilburg :worship:

I'm already bouncing up and down in anticipation :D
Finally a gig really close to my home - so no long driving in the rush hour.

From now on I'm listening to a lot of Pain to get in the right mood :popcorn:

I would love to hear Supersonic Bitch on friday...

Thanks a lot for the great show yesterday!
I had lots of fun when you finally hit the stage.

Your sound engineer did a great job too. I stood right in front of the mixing desk and had lots of space around me and a good sight.
In contrary, the sound engineer from Moonspell must have been deaf already. It was so loud that I had to leave the venue for a while... And I was not the only one ;-)

But then I had even more fun dancing to PAIN songs :loco:
I did my own little Dirty Woman dance and had a really great time :D

Save your energy for the last remaining shows and then enjoy the time back home :)

Thanks a lot for the great show yesterday!
I had lots of fun when you finally hit the stage.

Your sound engineer did a great job too. I stood right in front of the mixing desk and had lots of space around me and a good sight.
In contrary, the sound engineer from Moonspell must have been deaf already. It was so loud that I had to leave the venue for a while... And I was not the only one ;-)

But then I had even more fun dancing to PAIN songs :loco:
I did my own little Dirty Woman dance and had a really great time :D

Save your energy for the last remaining shows and then enjoy the time back home :)

Thanks for coming and we are happy if you enjoyed yourself. A show shall be powerful but never too loud as it will ruin the experience. Was the Pain show too loud as well?

//MB

Just wanted to say; awesome show in Tilburg(Netherlands) last Sunday :D
I'm a fan since this year (better late than never I guess :p) so I saw PAIN for the first time live and it was great! Hope to see you in Holland again soon because now you made me an 'addict' lol ;)

Thanks for coming to the Netherlands PAIN. Saw the show, loved it, too bad there weren't too many ppl, due to the day perhaps :( Love to see you all again soon in a somewhat better environment. Funny how the other bandmembers stirred up the performance a bit though ;)

MrDoctor

Awesome gig in Karlstad! the venue was fucking packed! And thanks Michael for talking some with me even tho i was a little wasted!