Pain Live dates 2011

Wow, the most amazing weekend, 2 Pain shows in a row! Thanks so much guys for the joy you bring, you really touch my heart! The venue in Heerlen was so intimate, it was like having you in my living room :)
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and pose for some pictures, for the drumstick, for the guitar pic, for the great music, for making this world a more beautiful place...I have the uttermost love and respect for you!!!:worship:
Hope to see you again soon :wave:

Wow, the most amazing weekend, 2 Pain shows in a row! Thanks so much guys for the joy you bring, you really touch my heart! The venue in Heerlen was so intimate, it was like having you in my living room :)
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and pose for some pictures, for the drumstick, for the guitar pic, for the great music, for making this world a more beautiful place...I have the uttermost love and respect for you!!!:worship:

Thank you - if you are happy, we are happy.

Really looking forward to seeing you guys in Paris tonight, we'll be camped out by the bar owing to our need for lots of beer! lol
We're sure it will be an awesome show.
You guys need to visit Paris more often though!!! :p

:worship:

I was in Paris on Tuesday, and what a concert!!!
This was one of by best Pain concerts ever :headbang: :kickass:
Not a big fan of the choice of songs (nothing from the first album for example) but the truth is that the songs that are played work really well live and with the current Pain fans so it is just crazy in the pit
disco.gif
bang.gif

I can't wait for the next show now, in Sweden in a couple of weeks
bang.gif

thank you for the amazing show in Barcelona (my fourth one on this tour) and for being so kind with me..it was an honor to spend the whole day and night with you all..your songs can fill my empty life..thank you for always improving my days..TACK PAIN..hugs from Italy

thank you for the amazing show in Barcelona (my fourth one on this tour) and for being so kind with me..it was an honor to spend the whole day and night with you all..your songs can fill my empty life..thank you for always improving my days..TACK PAIN..hugs from Italy

Thank you for coming, and i put up a picture of you sitting under an umbrealla, in my tourblog.

Just wanted to thank you guys again! I really hope to go see you guys again soon!
And thank you Michael for the nice blog you had! I really enjoyed reading it! So thank you for taking the time to write on it and the nice pictures! :)

Rock on guys!

Just wanted to thank you guys again! I really hope to go see you guys again soon!
And thank you Michael for the nice blog you had! I really enjoyed reading it! So thank you for taking the time to write on it and the nice pictures! :)

Rock on guys!

Thank you! Yes it took a lot of my time everyday to update it, but hopefully it was fun reading. I will continue every time we are on the road, like next week when we start the last part of the tour.

Tack så mycket, Pain, for bringing your wonderful music and shows to us. They are memories to cherish :worship:. I will be missing reading your blog, Micke, it was really lovely to keep us updated. I'm looking forward to your reports of next week.
Enjoy your time at home, guys, with all your loved ones, I'm sure they are happy to have you back again, and think of us now and again :)

thank you for the great show in Gothemburg
you can't imagine how much your songs give me the strength to cope with life
I came there in Sweden just to make you understand this..you turn every tear into a smile..
I know I've been your nightmare for five times on this tour
all the best for you and your loved ones