PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

I was thinking about wearing my Kingcrow t shirt for the Atlanta show, but that is Glenn's target audience. I will definitely be wearing a PP tshirt.

With that smug condescending cat avatar, I take this recommendation as if you're saying, "This band is better than the WHOLE TOUR PACKAGE. I suggest you put them in the headlining slot, you bastards."

LO-FREAKIN-L

Smug condescending cats make everything better! Heh heh heh....

With that smug condescending cat avatar, I take this recommendation as if you're saying, "This band is better than the WHOLE TOUR PACKAGE. I suggest you put them in the headlining slot, you bastards."

LO-FREAKIN-L

Smug condescending cats make everything better! Heh heh heh....

hahahahaahha....it is funny...he is never smug. Just in this photo. he usually is trying to find a way to lay on me at every moment.

I'm super excited to get on the bill for the show, hopefully you guys can get there early enough to catch our set, we always have our best shows in that room so its going to be a freaking blast.

For those of you coming in town for the show, there are a number of Hotels and a couple Motels downtown not exactly walking distance to the venue but not far either. Just find a place North of the venue and be sure to read the reviews on the place, there are some very sketchy places downtown that you'll not want to stay at.

If your planning on staying at a hotel outside of the city (by the airport) you'll have to deal with traffic coming which can be rough. The CTA Blue Line will take you downtown you'll have to transfer to the Red Line which will get you about 4 blocks from the venue, not really a pleasant walk you get to walk right by a housing project.

There will be street parking which is metered till 9PM I believe then its free. Some parking in the area which is Zoned parking, you cant park there look for signs saying Permit Parking. Getting there early will get you a good spot.

The venue is a smaller room about twice the size of the venue of PP1 but infinitely better. There is a small balcony and the main floor is slightly sloped. There is a band playing in the bar next door so I dont know what the policy will be for walking back and forth between the two rooms, there are 2 outdoor areas that have tables where you can get food. They have decent food at the venue and a great beer list, for the beer snobs that cant get it your area there are lots of amazing local brews like 3 Floyds, Half Acre and 2 Brothers.

Also the stage staff there is fast we've done shows there where there was seriously 15 minutes between bands so keep that in mind if your going to walk away after a set.

If you're getting in a day early and need more details about the area and things to do let me know. I work downtown not far from the venue and I know the area pretty well.

Shreddy,

Thanks for playing the show, as well as helping out giving all of the details to everyone interested on the show.

See you in Chicago.

Hey DADrocks, we don't have all the details of the Reggie's show yet. I play bass in Mindwarp Chamber btw. I believe the flyer currently says the show starts at 7pm, so we may be starting around then. We will post more info as we get it.

Thanks!!

Don't know the set times yet but when I get that info I will share it.

The staff at the venue is top notch they usually email us all the details of the show as it gets close to the the date. If I was going to take a guess and its an all ages show I'd say 6 or 7 PM for doors and shortly after for the set.