pain parade?

This is my first post, and i would also like to know what is going on w/pain parade. I'm really looking forward to it.:headbang:

checked everywhere and i can´t find any relsease date:( but i will be the first one to buy one! i must have it!

Here I am. A damn super-uber noob on these forums. For many months now i have been trolling around looking for info on many VINTERSORG related bands. FISSION is easily one of my favorite bands (along with all VINTERSORG related projects). "Frequency Control" that is on the myspace site is simply awesome. Can anyone lend some knowledge on subject of PAIN PARADE PLEASE

Hey Everyone, my name is Bradd and I run Aphotic Records. I wanted to let everyone know what was up with Pain Parade. Pain Parade was officially released on Halloween (October 31st) 2008.

The CD has been completed and we are just waiting for it to get into distribution via our distributor.

The fastest way to get it is going to be through cdbaby.com

The cd rules and no one will be let down! On with the Pain Parade!!!

BRADD

I apologize for the double posting, I just talked to Cdbaby. They said they have the Pain Parade albums in the warehouse, they had received them on Nov.7 . By the end of the week it should be for purchase on the website. Awesome :)

Nov 19 (2 days ago)
.to cdbaby

Hey there, Im really trying to Find out info on FISSION -PAIN PARADE. This is an album that I have been waiting on forever. Word is that CDBABY has some copies, i have corresponded via the phone number and was basically told to wait. I cant wait any longer PLEASE sell me a copy of FISSION-PAIN PARADE. Your website is now my homepage i've been checking so often for updates. My plan is to order one hard copy of the album and to dowload the mp3 instantly if possible, may seem redundant but to me its worth it. Thank you in advance for any help on this issue. Ray Perry

Forward

CD Baby

Hi Raymond -

Sorry for the delay!

We do have it here!

We just are still in the process of signing that album up with the artist.
We have been emailing back and forth with them up until yesterday, so it should be getting up soon!

The CD will be able to be found here:

www.cdbaby.com/fission

Keep checking! It shouldn't be much longer!

Cheers,

Amy

The samples sound promising, although it's not really very original or anything.. if Vintersorg wasn't on vocals, I could have easily mistaken it for a new Soilwork album :lol:

Looking forward to receiving it in the mail!

Alright so i had ordered my copy the second it dropped only to get an email saying PAIN PARADE IS ON BACKORDER. Im really starting to get fucking sick of cdbaby. I know the artist gets more money this way, but what about actually hearing the album. I think this album should at least be for download through cdbaby, so we can hear it. Now they have my $20 and i doubt ill see this album for a while still. WTF!!!!!:yuk:

Alright so i had ordered my copy the second it dropped only to get an email saying PAIN PARADE IS ON BACKORDER. Im really starting to get fucking sick of cdbaby. I know the artist gets more money this way, but what about actually hearing the album. I think this album should at least be for download through cdbaby, so we can hear it. Now they have my $20 and i doubt ill see this album for a while still. WTF!!!!!:yuk:

I would think if they took your money they will ship you the cd. It doesn't give people the option to order it now that it's backordered. They shipped my cd yesterday and hopefully iwill have it some time this week since Portland is so close.

CDBABY is pretty annoying in ways. I know that unless the artist sends more copies, that they only take 4 copies of an album until an artist sends more. So if that's what happened, they sold the first few copies quickly!