pain parade?

Hello everyone, I have been reading the enthusiastic posts by everyone and wanted to tell everyone that 20 more copies will be sent to CDBaby.com on December 1st. That means they should be there and for sale surely by the end of the week. I really am glad to see everyone so excited about this album, it is truly an excellent piece of work!

On with the Pain Parade!

BRADD:headbang:

I just heard of that CD, I'd say it has obviously been promoted rather decently.... your thoughts on that album?

I've been listening to Crater recently and I think that except for the "hard/fast parts", which sound a bit too similar in my opinion, it's a very very good cd.

i am probably the wrong person to comment on this, since it's on my Top 15 of the best albums of all times of all artists! :D i am absolutely crazy about this album and am obviously quite biased! :lol: i think it's one of the most underrated albums i've ever heard and i honestly think that the promotion was rather weak... or maybe it was ceased a bit too soon... I believe there is only one place on the internet where you can order it from!! o_O Anyway, i believe this awesome music deserves much more attention than it got! The only complaint i have about it is that it's too short! :)

i am probably the wrong person to comment on this, since it's on my Top 15 of the best albums of all times of all artists! :D i am absolutely crazy about this album and am obviously quite biased! :lol: i think it's one of the most underrated albums i've ever heard and i honestly think that the promotion was rather weak... or maybe it was ceased a bit too soon... I believe there is only one place on the internet where you can order it from!! o_O Anyway, i believe this awesome music deserves much more attention than it got! The only complaint i have about it is that it's too short! :)

glad you like it. We're aiming for another album...not in a too near future though..first the new Vintersorg album and Cronian. But we've written two-three tracks I think.

mr V