Pain - The Black Metal Project

Who would win?

• Total voters

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Here is a funny chat conversation I had with Akerfeldt's daughter, I thought you guys might think it is funny... Note that it's not a serious conversation, it's more of a joke: not a troll..

But the question shines through: Who would win?

The Akerfeldt Family

vs.

The Tagtren Family

Hehe.. :tickled:

I posted it on my ftp so I wouldn't have to just paste it on here...
http://www.cobweb.net/~dstrader/oink/pain_the_black_metal_project.rtf

Enjoy.. :p

I like Hypocrisy and Tagtren is an awesome dood.... It was just joking, plus the poll is somewhat serious! :D

This is a chance for all you "tagtren is better than akerfeldt on bloodbath and whatnot" people to prove that the "tagtren team" (T.T.) is better. :p This event might be as big as the superbowl. :p

Uhm let me think... I voted for GOD!
So why is this about a "Black Metal project"? I understand that it's just fun, but still I don't get the Black Metal thing.
Oh btw: the coincidence with Peter having a daughter and the Eaten lyrics is very cool imo! *g*

paINflames said:
Uhm let me think... I voted for GOD!
So why is this about a "Black Metal project"? I understand that it's just fun, but still I don't get the Black Metal thing.
Oh btw: the coincidence with Peter having a daughter and the Eaten lyrics is very cool imo! *g*
The black metal joke was about the cock squeak! About the "and for my next release" thing. It would be cool if Tagtren was in a black metal band, maybe he should... Something like Dimmu Borgir, with the orchestrations.. that would be awesome..

What do you mean, coincodence? :p!!

Well... he was in a Black Metal band called The Abyss! Don't you think that's cool enough for the time being?
And no! No orchestrations please! If there was another Tägtgren-Black-Metal-project, please let it be without orchestrations! Not that Dimmu's orchestrations are that bad, but just let it be like newer Satyricon ;)
Og I'm sorry, they are not Black Metal nowadays... not enough corpsepaint and stuff.... so just fuck it!

paINflames said:
Well... he was in a Black Metal band called The Abyss! Don't you think that's cool enough for the time being?
And no! No orchestrations please! If there was another Tägtgren-Black-Metal-project, please let it be without orchestrations! Not that Dimmu's orchestrations are that bad, but just let it be like newer Satyricon ;)
Og I'm sorry, they are not Black Metal nowadays... not enough corpsepaint and stuff.... so just fuck it!

And he also played in a BM Band called "War". Quite good Stuff... very fast :)

dumdidum said:
And he also played in a BM Band called "War". Quite good Stuff... very fast :)
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that! He played drums on the first album, didn't he? I have the second album, where Lars played drums and Peter just produced the whole thing. Is the first one better than the second one? Cause I don't like the second one that much, it's too "true" for me Death Metalhead :tickled:

paINflames said:
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that! He played drums on the first album, didn't he?

Yes, he did. Really amazing how fast he is :worship:

I have the second album, where Lars played drums and Peter just produced the whole thing. Is the first one better than the second one? Cause I don't like the second one that much, it's too "true" for me Death Metalhead :tickled:

I like "Total War" much more than "We are war". Afaik "we are war" are only demos pressed on CD.
But the problem with "Total War" is, that it is only an EP with only about 17 minutes playing time :erk:

dumdidum said:
I like "Total War" much more than "We are war". Afaik "we are war" are only demos pressed on CD.
But the problem with "Total War" is, that it is only an EP with only about 17 minutes playing time :erk:
Ah, I see. Try to get my hands on it then *g*
At least "We Are War" has the "Bombenhagel" Cover, which is quite cool.