Pale Haunt Departure in the UK

fps

Sep 20, 2003
It really sucks that having downloaded some of this album (as i do with all bands i'm unfamiliar with) and decided i like it, i can't find it in any uk store, and have to order off an american seller on amazon.co.uk/ what's up with the record distribution??

It is for certain going to be released throughout the UK and Europe very soon. We just discussed this with the label recently, in fact, and they're in the process of getting that all worked out now. If you want more info, you might want to go to The End forum (found here at UltimateMetal forums, for your convenience hehe) and ask them directly. They might be able to give you a more specific answer in terms of when and where you'll be able to find the cd near you. Hope this helps some.

And to those here in the U.S. and abroad who cannot find the cd near them, please contact The End Records, they will either point you in the right direction of when and where to find our cds, or at the least, you can order directly from them. They offer one of the best deals out there in terms of low costs and shipping, etc.

fps said:
It really sucks that having downloaded some of this album (as i do with all bands i'm unfamiliar with) and decided i like it, i can't find it in any uk store, and have to order off an american seller on amazon.co.uk/ what's up with the record distribution??

I also ordered from The End Records and I highly recommend them. The shipping price for oversea was $ 4.- ...so all in all it was $15.- [ that´s about GBP 8.20 ] and I got it within 20 days.

I am in England and pre-ordered the CD along with another couple of titles as well.

The P&P (S&H or P&V depending on your locality) for all 3 totalled $6US, I think.

Even when it is released over here you will be paying about double if it is at standard UK prices. Sadly, the USA pays next to nothing for CDs and we have to pay through the nose... that is why most of my purchases are online these days. Shame my local metal record shop just had to close, but the much cheaper imports are too difficult to compete against (for those that still actually buy and not download).

It seems that Supernal (www.supernalmusic.com) are advertising it for sale at £9.99 (which from them should include P&P these days). One thing I have found with Supernal in the past is that not everything is in stock, so it may be worthwhile giving him (a gentleman called Alex Kurtagic) a call to check on availability...

excellent news mate, although if i may say so, you guys are far too good to have to worry about this kinda thing. well i look forward to hearing the whole album, am sure i'll be able to spread the word round sussex uni here in brighton, ciao!

Falling_Demon said:
Kind of off topic, but wonder if there is any chance of you guys playing in Ireland in August when you are in Europe. Would be fantastic, also on www.metalireland.com you guys got album of the month for April (the reason i got into ND)

We won't be in Europe in August, It will be end of September at the earliest, going into the first week of October. We have been offered a couple gigs in Ireland, so we're trying to work that out in the schedule. Honestly, I'm not sure they will fit in, so if you can make the trip, I think the northern UK show might be the closest we get to you.

Novembers Paul said:
We won't be in Europe in August, It will be end of September at the earliest, going into the first week of October. We have been offered a couple gigs in Ireland, so we're trying to work that out in the schedule. Honestly, I'm not sure they will fit in, so if you can make the trip, I think the northern UK show might be the closest we get to you.

Where is the Northern UK show? cant see anything on the site :confused:

It is indeed going to be our first trip to the UK. The dates and venues have yet to be confirmed, you can bet that we'll post here on the forum right away as soon as those details are all confirmed. The UK shows will almost certainly be during the first week of October. We'll post more when we have details....

We would very much love to play Ireland and many other places in the UK and Europe, but the fact is that we are limited at this time to how much we can actually travel, for financial and personal reasons. We're going to try and make the most of this trip that we possibly can within our means, but if we don't get over to your part of the world on this particular trip, it's not because we don't care, it's only because it's not logistically practical at this time. Our hopes with this trip is that it'll be successful enough that we can come back again and do a proper full tour and cover all the areas!

on a sidenote, i just listened to what you had available on your website and i have to say that i really liked it. keep up the good work.

that's all.