Pale Haunt T-Shirts NOW AVAILABLE

Cool, thanks. If you got em, please bring em to the JJ Kelleys gig.
I was lucky enough to grab your last copy (at least that you had there) of Amid It's Hollow Mirth at the Wheaton show.

Novembers Paul said:
So who bought one? You guys asked for these for months, and no ones responding to this! BUY THEM UP, BITCHES!
I got one, very cool design. Just discovered you guys a few days ago, and I can't stop listening to The Pale Haunt Departure, it's an amazing disc.

Just ordered one, along with the latest two albums. I've been a bit slow on that, but it's taken a while for me to buy all the CDs i've loved over the past few years (when i couldnt afford them). To Welcome The Fade has been getting many plays from me the last few days so it's time for it to get priority on the spending list! The artwork is great too, loving it.

I wanna get one, im just not sure when i'll get it haha.

I kinda wanna support you guys directly, though =P

OK, here's the deal. The shirts are not a typical silk screen process, which is what I expected. It is a new fancy type of heat transfer, much like iron ons in the old days. The image is bright, and shiney, and has that rubber type feeling to it. For my own taste, I prefer the standard silk screen, and I wouldn't have had these made if I knew it was heat transfer. Some people won't mind this, and that's cool, but for me, I want new shirts made, the standard way.