Pale Haunt T-Shirts NOW AVAILABLE

Honestly. I'm just thinking of the person spending their hard earned money on a product of ND, I want them to be happy with it. As silly as it may sound, a t-shirt is a direct reflection of the band, and we try to keep a very high standard in quality with anything our name is on. People deserve more for their money now days, from the music, to the artwwork, to the booklet, and the merchandise like shirts. It's an honor for us when people like us enough to wear our shirts. They become a walking billboard for the day, and damnit, I want them to look good. ;)

It's not a huge deal. We have a limited supply of these, and we'll sell them out, and make new shirts... Better shirts.

yeah, I know what ya mean....you had said that you went with a new company,and I thought maybe is was some type of neo-new thing going on...but hey, still works for me....as long as the print doesn't come off in the wash! ;)

Novembers Paul said:
Honestly. I'm just thinking of the person spending their hard earned money on a product of ND, I want them to be happy with it. As silly as it may sound, a t-shirt is a direct reflection of the band, and we try to keep a very high standard in quality with anything our name is on. People deserve more for their money now days, from the music, to the artwwork, to the booklet, and the merchandise like shirts. It's an honor for us when people like us enough to wear our shirts. They become a walking billboard for the day, and damnit, I want them to look good. ;)

It's not a huge deal. We have a limited supply of these, and we'll sell them out, and make new shirts... Better shirts.

Good thinking!

A friend of mine who owns a metalshop here found a old "The knowing" shirt stuffed away. Great shirt. Very good artwork, and cool to "finally" get a hold of a Novembers Doom shirt. But - the shirt is awfully huge. Like a tent. I've tried everything to shrink it, but it's like unshrinkeble.

Frustrating.

Anyway. This really had very little with what I quoted.