The Pale Haunt Departure PREORDER

weeeeeeeeee thats sooooooooooo soooooooon :)
though knowing the way my college does mail i'll get it just on time lol.
(they usually get things to my mailbox a week after they recieve it in the mail)
i usually get stuff from the end in about 1-3 days i order it.

zmetallica said:
weeeeeeeeee thats sooooooooooo soooooooon :)
though knowing the way my college does mail i'll get it just on time lol.
(they usually get things to my mailbox a week after they recieve it in the mail)
i usually get stuff from the end in about 1-3 days i order it.

Really? what the fuck is with CT then? takes a week usually.

I have preordered the album this morning, I must say that I downloaded it and I am so fucking impressed that five seconds after the first listening I was filling the credit card field.

Long life to Novembers Doom, I never expected this great return after Eric left the band.

Very cool to hear. Glad you were that impressed with it!

Alot of people it seems had the preconception that things would change drastically, and possibly for the worse, after Eric left. I'm glad to tell you all that the early reports of our demise were grossly exaggerated lol !! Eric was a strong musical force in this band and we wouldn't have gotten to this point without him. But Vito has proved himself to be very worthy when writing and conceiving song ideas. We were sad to see Eric go, but quite relieved and pleased to have found Vito. And, at the risk of sounding egocentric, I'm not that awful of a songwriter and arranger myself, having done at least half of the writing on "To Welcome The Fade" yanno! =P hehe

Anyhow, for those who didn't already know, Eric came down and played some mighty fine keyboards on this new disc as well, and we were glad to have him there and involved, because we'll always consider him a friend and part of the gang, so to speak.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
....we'll always consider him a friend and part of the gang.....

Nice words
5.gif