Novembers Doom - The Pale Haunt Departure PREORDER

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Novembers Doom - The Pale Haunt Departure PREORDER

Pre-ordering is now available through The End Records. Mixed by Dan Swano (with a guest guitar solo) and mastered by James Murphy, you need to hear this. The order will SHIP on March 1st, one week early! Also, every pre-order gets a free poster. All for $11.

Here's the link, NOW GO!

http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.38/it.A/id.8899/.f

Thanks guys! I really believe this is our best work yet, and Dan out did himself on this. It's so thick, and huge sounding... Well, read this from a recent review...

<<The production on this CD is stellar. Being a fan of Neil Kernons, when I heard this was being mixed by Dan Swano, I instantly thought that this would be a mistake, not that I dislike Dan Swanos work, but I felt "To Welcome the Fade" was so perfect for Novembers Doom, production wise, that this change would be career suicide. I was wrong. I was so very wrong, in fact, that I believe this sounds superior to Mr Kernons work in every way. Dan Swano has managed to capture what this band has lacked, and to be honest, I didn't know what that was until I listened to 'The Pale Haunt Departure.' This CD has life, and it will shine above and beyond not only any release Novembers Doom have recorded, but shine above every release on their label, The End Records. This folks, is as close to perfection as you can come.>>

Dan rules.