Panic Cell on HBB!

JonnyD said:
"Panic Cell will make their debut on MTV this coming weekend on the Headbangers Ball on MTV2, with the video for Thousand Words"
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to baldyboy and his band mates!! I wish them all the succes they can get. Their album is great! :headbang:

ummm guys......we're on hbb,but i'm not sure if thats stateside as well as europe-they sometimes have different shows.i damn well hope we go out in the states too,but i dont know-i'll ask the good lady at mtv europe that i know.

thanks for the cool support there tho!!!!!!i'll let you know asap if we are on it in the states too!

baldyboy said:
ummm guys......we're on hbb,but i'm not sure if thats stateside as well as europe-they sometimes have different shows.i damn well hope we go out in the states too,but i dont know-i'll ask the good lady at mtv europe that i know.

thanks for the cool support there tho!!!!!!i'll let you know asap if we are on it in the states too!

Alright !! You go Baldy !! Told ya' that was a killer ballad !! Send your CD to Glenn harveston, the promoter of Prog Power. If you have trouble doing that, then PM me and I can burn him my copy or something. Panic Cell for PPVI !!

Bryant

baldyboy said:

Doh now I feel like a Horses ass hahaha

sorry fellas,checked with mtv europe today and the show we are on is europe and the uk only,not the u.s-so dont try and stay up for us,cause we're not on there!!

things are really picking up for the band tho,with lots of stuff going right for us at the mo,so dont count us out of being on american tv in the near future,or even coming over and playing to you guys-jd,greeno and bryant,get ready for that roadie duty!!!

baldyboy said:
sorry fellas,checked with mtv europe today and the show we are on is europe and the uk only,not the u.s-so dont try and stay up for us,cause we're not on there!!

things are really picking up for the band tho,with lots of stuff going right for us at the mo,so dont count us out of being on american tv in the near future,or even coming over and playing to you guys-jd,greeno and bryant,get ready for that roadie duty!!!

You Just give me the word good buddy and I'm there :headbang:

baldyboy said:
Thats great news Luke!! Congrats man!! :headbang: :wave:

JonnyD said:
Umm abit Hard to pin down They have a modern sound with Old School Twists ..... I could send ya a copy of the album if ya want :D you can also go to www.paniccell.com they have some songs up there too

Thanks for the info! I'll be a good girl and visit the website to check out the tracks etc :) . Thanks for the offer as well :D

Best of luck to the band! Seems like you guys are on the right track :headbang:

baldyboy said:
That's too bad for us, but very cool that you'll be on in Europe!
I'll look forward to seeing you on the US HBB in the near future though.
SIXXSWINE-\m/

sixxswine said:
That's too bad for us, but very cool that you'll be on in Europe!
I'll look forward to seeing you on the US HBB in the near future though.
SIXXSWINE-\m/

cheerz sixx,the roadieing offer extends to you too if we ever make it out there,but i kind of see you more as the road manager/enforcer-"out of the bunks and get on stage MAGGOTS!!" :D

hopefully,all things going well,we should get our ugly mugs on the vid channels over there next year.

baldyboy said:
cheerz sixx,the roadieing offer extends to you too if we ever make it out there,but i kind of see you more as the road manager/enforcer-"out of the bunks and get on stage MAGGOTS!!" :D

hopefully,all things going well,we should get our ugly mugs on the vid channels over there next year.
Count me in. I will be pump iron for the occasion!:D
SIXSWINE-\m/