paradise lost artwork.

Speaking of the back cover, something really coincidental happened in school the other day. My literature teacher was talking about Mexico City and he said something that reminded me of Church of the Machine. So I said "Hey have you ever heard of Church of the Machine?" He doesn't know Symphony X, so he says "No, but I have heard of the flying spaghetti monster." I was like what?!!!!? He actually said "flying spaghetti monster" but he wasn't referring to the back cover of PL. How funny!

i can't believe some people actually have little flying spaghetti monster stickers on the back of their cars around here. I wonder if christian people who have the fish thing get insulted when they see that... that is if they even know what it is.

I liked the cover very much..This is one of the best of their album covers:kickass: Tough animation work

Does it come from the band that that weird thing with an eye IS the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Does it come from the band that that weird thing with an eye IS the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

I think it's supposed to be Satan from Paradise Lost. The fire coming from it's head is sin, I think. I haven't read it, but I want to.

Anyway, the art in the booklet is awesome. I love the one where the opposing sides are rushing at each other in the air.

If anyone out there knows where we can get posters, stickers, whatever with this amazing artwork on it, I would love to know. I was all over the Internet looking for info on this guy, and from what I can tell, he doesn't do a lot of this sort of thing. If he had any idea how many people are blown away by this ONE CD's art, he'd make a buck or two from it. A huge poster with a panaroma including all the artwork in one place would beat every other thing you could possibly want to hang on your wall. If Jax, or anyone else, knows how to get hold of Mr. Flanagan, please pass the word to him that he has fans and we would like to own some of his work. I have the tee shirts, yea, but I want to look at it up on my ceiling before I nod off. Not sure what kind of dreams that might elicit..........:rolleyes:

800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

If anyone out there knows where we can get posters, stickers, whatever with this amazing artwork on it, I would love to know. I was all over the Internet looking for info on this guy, and from what I can tell, he doesn't do a lot of this sort of thing. If he had any idea how many people are blown away by this ONE CD's art, he'd make a buck or two from it. A huge poster with a panaroma including all the artwork in one place would beat every other thing you could possibly want to hang on your wall. If Jax, or anyone else, knows how to get hold of Mr. Flanagan, please pass the word to him that he has fans and we would like to own some of his work. I have the tee shirts, yea, but I want to look at it up on my ceiling before I nod off. Not sure what kind of dreams that might elicit..........:rolleyes:

I'll pass this on to Warren.. :)