Paranormal shows

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Something I've wanted to post about for a while now.

Lately I've gotten into Ghost Adventures and I find it really interesting some of the stuff they "capture" on film/audio.

Being into audio, this brings a big question to me: Do they simply overdub these EVP's onto their audio recordings? I mean, how easy would it be to simply overlay some "voices" here and there, right?

Thoughts or opinions on this matter?

I used to watch Ghost Hunters but lately they don't interest me as much. I actually want to do a ghost tour around town at some point even though I don't believe in ghosts.

You sir have real patience. I can't watch these at all because I get easily insulted by them, not really for myself but for the everyone on the planet.

used to watch GA quite a bit, not as much lately though. some of the stuff i've seen them capture is quite compelling. i remember the live show they did at Trans-Allegheny. they did those EVP sessions, and when they were playing them back live, straight off the recorder, you could hear those "voices" so to speak. and they could not have done any complex, on-the-fly editing to accomplish that because, again, it was live (they even dropped a couple of "sh" bombs that went uncensored). but still, i need to see these things for myself in order to be a full believer.