parents

i believe one can only speak for his/her own parents...so:

mine are cool. you get to appreciate them more as you grow up and face the problems they overcame to raise their kids.

if im on this excellent band's music board, communicating in another language than my mother tongue, it's all thanks to them.

i lost my aunt last thursday. death and funerals make you remember to say i love you to those who deserve to hear it. say it to them before it's too late. because you know never what will happen to anyone in the next second. death comes ripping and suddenly.

Sorry about your aunt dude. :( I'm very close with my two aunts and actually the whole family on my mother's side. My dad is pretty cool too, just so different and stiff sometimes. It's not his fault tho. So I'm more than fine my folks, things got so much better when they broke up.

mine are insecure, anxious, depressed or manic
i can talk to them, but there's no contact
they have no idea of who i am it seems
so i prefer not to talk to them

Alwin said:
i prefer not to talk to them
same here, but i have to since i don't live alone yet, and the problem is i can't live on my own cause i don't have any money :yell:
i soooooooo hate them

Don Corleone said:
i lost my aunt last thursday. death and funerals make you remember to say i love you to those who deserve to hear it. say it to them before it's too late. because you know never what will happen to anyone in the next second. death comes ripping and suddenly.

this made me think really seriously about how i never say "i love you" to my parents, i JUST CAN'T DO IT. i know it's wrong, but i can't force myself to do it. my parents are great, both of them, their both musicians and i wouldn't be what i am without them, it's something like unconscious influence. and my mother is very unhappy and thinks i don't love her, because i can never say it or show it.

i like my parents, they support me pretty much eventhough i am not really worth it. Ofcourse there would be differences on many issues, after all they are parents but they wouldnt really force me to do anything i dont want. And sometimes you can enjoy doing things with them like watchin a film or a game.
Love your parents guys :p