Paris 25.09.2012

jaspouille

New Metal Member
Dec 23, 2007
hi metal freakers!!
some words about the show of Paris venue!
the show take place in pigalle,hot side of the french city.A little venue around 200 people but the crowd was exited as well!!
Bob was out in the street before the show and quiet to speak with the fans, he signes my ticket.
As usualy a great Firewind concert: all guys was at the top!Mister Nunez with Mike Terrana hairstyle and what a powerfull drums set! so young and so talented!
Gus"master G" very strong sound and high precision fingers did a wonderful set...its really a pleasure to see and hear him play!God with Guitar!
Bob gives the change during all the show with smiles and signs to the crowd.
i put some pix on the forum but crapy quality (iphonepix)
cheers
Firewind rules!!
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/gusg.jpg/]
gusg.jpg
[/URL]

I was there too ! It was a fucking awesome show, beyond my expectations, it seems incredible but it's true lol.
Yeah all guys were really on top,Bob very smily all the time, by the way I didn't meet him before the show but I met Apollo in the street:Spin:, anyway there are all so nice we spent a great time and we had some good laughs too, the whole band was really on form, yeah they were all amazing and talented and Leaves eyes too ! :fu:
I am sure everybody had such great time ! So, an unforgettable show !! I took many pictures, I try to post a few of them later today !

Je n'ai toujours pas compris comment mettre mes photos ici, et je n'ai pas Facebook ! En tous cas merci encore pour avoir mis les tiennes.:)
I still don't understand how to put my photos here, and I don't have Facebook !...