Paris gig

:tickled:Ok Mehdie Mitchell, i've some breaking news from gala metal, i bet you've forget a video with you and kinder playing the last laugh ? Coming soon in The next issue of Gala Metal :cool: :loco:

:ill: @ Cider Breast "Silvère de terre" t'as intéret à assurer le concours de moustache toi...

cedarbreed said:
So who's coming except Silvère de terre ?
What will be the line-up this time also ?? :hotjump:

I want to get the girl singer from Sense Of Loss, Dave Murray, Dan Swano, Zoxo, Steak-knife and the guitarist and bass player from Syrens Call. Would be perfect like.

Strangelight said:
I want to get the girl singer from Sense Of Loss, Dave Murray, Dan Swano, Zoxo, Steak-knife and the guitarist and bass player from Syrens Call. Would be perfect like.

Sounds !
What about organizing another moustache contest for that gig too ?

Strangelight said:

you know i am Syrens call manager, and they are dead expensive. You'll have to sell your clothes to get them, you know that.

Strangelight said:

steak-knife is booked out, hes gonna be doing a gig in an abandoned cow shed down in south armagh i think
:OMG:

i going to try, but my mates from the chiro will not laught whit it (exually some where really mad), cause last year i left the camp just to see anathema on graspop. and now this?!!
plaese thake another date