Partnership with Roxx Dead!!!!!!!!!!

I think this will be an awesome monet for some of you here!
The affiliation between Rapture Radio and Roxx Productions is over!
Rapture and its staff have worked unbeleivable amounts of hours promoting Roxx and the Vengeance reuinon.With over 1,000 emails sent out and post on multiple forums including Christcore,Jesus Metal,HM magzine,Endtime Productions and many many more.
Rapture also conducted 2 interviews at the Request of Roxx with pleasure.
The initial agremement between Roxx was for them to contact labels and bands so that Rapture could provide the Christian audiance with a better selection of music.
Roxx proclamed this was not a problem and they had the contacts to make these things happen.I even supplied Roxx with 3 Rapture staff memebers to use at their disposal and Roxx sent them out looking for other ststions to promote the reunion?!?!?!?!?!?
Roxx has contacted me and said this was a bad idea because I have asked them to keep me up to date and asked why it is that I have not heard from any labels or bands!
This was construed as impatient and they have now decided our relationship should end.
Roxx also promised a ton of press with the interviews I conducted sighting other zines would be interested in printing them (not a single zine has contacted me)They also and I quote "Scott from Ultimatum will be pushing Rapture all over the place and having people tune in to hear Ultimatum.Nohting has come to light here either.
Let it be known Rapture and staff have no hard feelings nor nothing negative to say towards the Roxx staff or members of Ultimatum.
However it shall be known that Rapture kept its prmoise in this and wnt full force 150% and received nothing in return!
Rapture invites you to listen in as we have many labels and bands in the Christian world interested in a partnership with Rapture (All of whom Rapture contacted!) so what we intended to acheive with Roxx has been acheived.
Rapture has been used as a footstool to prmote Roxx and its Vengeance reuinion and will no longer be used for their gain.
Wes

Eh well, it happens. People will take advantage of others and not think twice about it. Unfortunately that happens more often thatn not it seems. Heads up and eyes forward Wes.

BTW i am the poster formerly known as Dark Chapter

ah well, i'll send out another round soon. would be helpful if they replied back to me to say whether they wanted to or not so i would know who it would be a waste to send an e-mail to.:erk:

Honestly dude the very best thing you could possibly do is email people and go to forums to get people to listen,We are in full controll of mailing labels and we need listners way more than labels!
Thanks so much for all you do bro it is really kick ass to me that you support Rapture and that goes to everyone involved!
But we need more listners first and formost simply so the amazing underground bands can be heard!

Hey Wes,
sorry it didn't work out with Roxx. I emailed you. Get back to me when you can. thanks.
Scott