Passion Immortal - Stardust Moments

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
Anyone here into ambient/minimalist music? This is a compilation i just recently finished of music best listened to alone in the dark. I had done one before, called simply Passion Immortal, which was much much darker and intense, but this one is a bit more "pleasant" and easy to listen to.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but here's the links to the 2 disc set. Just finished this yesterday. If any of you ever like listening to music when you go to bed, this is great for that.

http://www.bumblelovesmusic.com/music/SMDisc1.zip

http://www.bumblelovesmusic.com/music/SMDisc2.zip

It's probably too "uneventful" for most people around these parts, but even those people i think would find it enjoyable as a before bed kind of deal. Hope at least one of you likes it :)

I downloaded Passion Immortal (the 3 parter) just a bit ago and plan on listening to it before I go to bed. I stumbled on this thread by searching for threads you made because I saw your "Music as an enviroment thread" and never got around to reading it all. Weird eh?

I'll make sure to download this one soon... even though there are no testimonials.

And for the road, could you name a few albums that you listen to at night? I've been losing more and more sleep these past couple months and am loving it.

Edit: Whew look at that post per day avergage: 0.00

haha, well i feel honoured your first post is in a thread made by me, and you've been registered for a year and a half hehehe.

As for music for going to bed, you can't go wrong with Stars Of The Lid. Any album will do. It's perfect for that.

I wasn't feeling Passions Immortal last night as it was 2am and I didn't want to go to bed at the break of dawn :p I did notice some Anathema though! I'll surely come back to it some other time. For tonight, Stardust Moments is downloaded and all ready. Can't wait.

Stars of the Lid sound like they are right up my alley. Instrumental, post-rock, ambient? Mmmm... Thanks, I will make sure to get my mittens on some.

you had better. My favorite release is Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid, but Avec Laudenum is a close second.

and i do realize how hard it is to find time for this kind of thing haha... but you know you may as well put it on and go to bed :) it can be pretty awesome that way too.