Passive Aggressive Cafe Dude!! So Annoying!

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
So Greg and I went to lunch the other day (an anomaly, i know) at the OTHER SIDE cafe, and the waiter, who I see all the time in there, didn't total the bill for us. So we totalled it in our heads and left him 17 bucks, which would have been a good tip if our total had been right.

Well I just went to get coffee, and he says "You know you guys kind of dicked me on the bill the other day" and I was like "Oh, shit! What did we do?" and it turns out we only left him a 20 cent tip! So I'm all like "Holy shit, sorry dude! I feel like an ass" and he's like "No don't worry about it" and I'm like "No, no here take this" and gave him 10 bucks for my coffee. And he's all like "thanks."

Ugghhh

that's not passive aggressive. i think if he like, spit in your coffee and had sex with your significant other in front of you, that'd be passive aggressive.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
When it was Greg's fault, I mean.

verbatim

Greg: How much is the bill?
Toby: He didn't total it, let me see. Ok I think it will be $17 with tax and tip.
Greg: Ok thats great Toby, thank you for taking the initiative to figure out our bill. I sure do hope you added right and if there is any problem and he gets pissed it would technically be your fault because I have had no part in figuring out what we owed.
Toby: That is in fact correct, because you did not add up our bill. It was I, Toby Driver who took that responsibility upon myself on this day.