past mistakes and future opportunities

Child of Time said:
"Past mistakes" :yell: Aaaaarrrghh! The anxiety! TEH ANXIETY! Everywhere the overwhelming anxiety! uuuhuuhuu... :cry:
*smacks him with a rolled-up poster*
Get a hold of yourself for christ's sake! ..you're embarrassing me.

CoT said:
future "opportunities" I hope I die before the north pole melts.
Hmm.. if something of the sort were indeed to happen I'd sure like to be around to witness it.

Nick said:
I guess time will tell.
I don't know man... time hasn't told me a damned thing for a while now..

fireangel said:
I need a career plan for the next 5-10 years :cry:
Here, I'll give you one. You can be a plumber in Brooklyn : D
it'll be fun : D
(Well I hope you're enlightened in this aspect soon. Good luck.)

The "future opportunities" for me are rather dubious, but there are some "past mistakes" that I'd like to fix, although it is nearly impossible. I mean the attitudes of certain board members towards me. :erk:

When I think of my future path, I usually come to a conclusion that we all gotta die, no matter what we do and what path we take, so the worries about future are rather pointless from this angle of view. This brings me to an answerless question: what will happen to our minds/souls after death? Religions have various answers, but I'm still afraid that there will be NOTHING after death. We die, and that's all.
Who knows, who knows...

Onyx said:
but there are some "past mistakes" that I'd like to fix, although it is nearly impossible. I mean the attitudes of certain board members towards me. :erk:
I'd like to fix that too, as far as my attitude towards you is concerned. I'm not often online anymore (i just read your post, go figure), but from the few recent posts of yours i read, you seem to have grown up quite a bit, in fact you seem to me like a completely different person. So welcome back, and have a nice stay. :wave:

Onyx said:
When I think of my future path, I usually come to a conclusion that we all gotta die, no matter what we do and what path we take, so the worries about future are rather pointless from this angle of view. This brings me to an answerless question: what will happen to our minds/souls after death? Religions have various answers, but I'm still afraid that there will be NOTHING after death. We die, and that's all.
Who knows, who knows...
I agree that it's pointless to worry for the reasons you said. One of my views is we live on by the things we accomplish. In that sense, we can live forever... I try to be a good person and help who I can for that reason, so that when I'm outta here, I've left something positive behind. I think about what Chuck did from Death, and he certainly has inspired a lot of people even after his passing. But in terms of what physically happens after death, your guess is good as mine. Maybe what ever makes up our consciousness, moves on somehow. It has to go somewhere, and maybe it just dissipates. But who's to know.

I plan on writing for a living as well as playing in a metal band.. noy at the same time, I imagine writing will come later on in life afetr i'm finished with playing music... but I will do both at some point or another

Siren, we were both wrong, I think.
Anyway, I am surprised and pleased to see your comment. I didn't expect anything good of you after I saw your claws and teeth. ;)
:wave:

Tebus, I return what people give me. If I want to receive something, I give first.

i've overestimated my intellectual abilities in the recent streak of failed exams. that was a stupid mistake. as far as the 'opportunities' part goes, i don't know yet with specific reference to this field, but i bet they'll arise soon enough.