Pat O'Brien+Tim Calvert

Snipous

Life is an illussion
Sep 14, 2001
Void
Visit site
I was just wondering what happened to these guys.
Does anyone know in which bands they are playing now?
They are both great guitar players and i would really like to check out how they sound without Nevermore.

Pat O'Brien is now in Cannibal Corpse. He quit Nevermore to join them after the recording of PoE.

Kev

Tim is married now and is not playing in a band anymore.he doesn't want to tour for that reason.At least that's what Warrel said in an interview a while ago...

Leaving Nevermore for Cannibal Corpse...we have a winner! The worst career move in the history of metal!

Well Pat didn't exactly "quit" Nevermore. But anyway.... that's old news now.

He got on with things.... went on tour with Monstoristy (for the Millenium tour, w/Vader) and then got the guitarist spot with CC on the last 2 (soon to be 3) cds. It all worked out for the best since he always into deathmetal the most. (Cannibal Corpse was his favorite band when I first met him.) :)

But granted, I thought (and still think) he's a great guitarist. Wish it could have worked out with Nevermore but.. alas............ some things don't work out.

As far as Tim.. I think (as someone mentioned) he's just into being married and not into touring etc. If there was a forbidden show, maybe a reunion show ...but I doubt it's anything permanent.

Demonspell, Cannibal Corpse is a great band, musically (well, they USED to be) and I know that before Nevermore, Pat was in another death metal band, but I forget what they were called. He's always been really into death metal and like that other person said, Cannibal Corpse was (probably still is) his favorite band. All I know is that Nevermore and CC are two of my favorite bands ever, hehe.

Kev

pat was in a band called CEREMONY. steve tucker from MORBID ANGEL was also in the band. i got a demo from pat when i was on tour, it was very death metally, and pat already new every CANNIBAL CORPSE tune anyway.

Tim has been in Seattle, and yes..been staying home. He did make it out to the Thrash of the Titans show in SF in August.

Some intresting news...out of the TotT experience came a possible tour package of Exodus, Vio-lence and Forbidden. I'm still waiting to see if this thing pans out, and exactly who will be in the Forbidden lineup.

Check out my Forbidden site if you're interested.
Hypnotized By The Rhythm

- Chris