Pathogen (W.A)

Boozer

Mar 24, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Does anybody have any news on these guys? I heard their song on the underearthed compilation and am looking forward to some more material from them, but they haven't updated their site since may...so i'm just curious if anyone has heard anything. Cheers.

Boozer said:
Does anybody have any news on these guys? I heard their song on the underearthed compilation and am looking forward to some more material from them, but they haven't updated their site since may...so i'm just curious if anyone has heard anything. Cheers.

I'm pretty sure that Pathogen has split, but I don't know for sure. Ask on the forum at http://www.wf.com.au

No No... they haven't split... they are still very much alive. They are apparently working on an album which has been promised for the last couple of years. They've been plagued by lineup changes which hasn't helped. They recently had the Opeth support here in Perth and are playing a couple of gigs here in the next month or so... so keep an ear out for them.

they have a couple gigs coming up soon after being out of action since the Opeth gig I think...they seemed to be very popular at Opeth with the mosh going very mental, the mentallest Ive seen for a local band.

They have been recording the full length as coops says, don't know if it's ever going to be finished as their guitarist always keeps himself busy recording stuff for other local bands...

they are definately still alive though and their drummer Louis Rando has been nominated most popular drummer in the WA Music Industry awards...but fuck them....

yeah i heard em on that underearthed thing as well and thought they had the best song on it. the first 4 or so songs are all good but theirs really stood out. i would love to hear some more of their stuff, does anyone know if they have mp3's anywhere?