Pauls drums

levi

Aug 26, 2004
Hey whats up guys this question is for anyone I was just wondering if pauls drums will sound like daves on the gathering? I loved how they sounded they were really heavy. I dont know drums and i know a while back they showed his gear and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what his drum set will sound like thanks.

levi said:
Hey whats up guys this question is for anyone I was just wondering if pauls drums will sound like daves on the gathering? I loved how they sounded they were really heavy. I dont know drums and i know a while back they showed his gear and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what his drum set will sound like thanks.

I guees that using SEARCH option is very helpful :tickled:
At least for me cuz I found answers to all your questions here: Paul Bostaph`s gear

The bottom line is this: Next to Lombardo - Bostaff is the best drummer Testament has ever had, Period! Paul is (imo) one of metal's upper-tier drummers. I'm more concerned about what kind of sound (direction) Testament will go in with their next album (i.e. a continuation of the Gathering or a return of sorts to their "early-era" sound)

SlaughteredOnslaught said:
The bottom line is this: Next to Lombardo - Bostaff is the best drummer Testament has ever had, Period! Paul is (imo) one of metal's upper-tier drummers. I'm more concerned about what kind of sound (direction) Testament will go in with their next album (i.e. a continuation of the Gathering or a return of sorts to their "early-era" sound)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :Shedevil:

SlaughteredOnslaught said:
agreed!!!!!!:headbang:

everyone has his opinion!
and paul does not suck, his bass drum work is well arranged than dave's imo.
even louie's drumming keeps me nodding my head, i like his snare drum's tone~~
different style man!!

MetalHeadMarc said:
PS. the dude who played on First strike till deadly is way better paul suckstaph, I'm sorry you guys jus need to stop jerking yourselves off to him, its depressing.

first let me tell you "that dude" that played on first strike still deadly is fuckin Jon Tempesta and might I add Paul does NOT suck he fucking rules.You obviously are a fuckin poser if you didnt even know who the hell played on first strike...fag!

MetalHeadMarc said:
you guys need to take your fan boy goggles off for a few seconds, Paul fucking sucks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fuckin fool! He is on a par with Lombardo, Hunting, Tempesta... anyone who says Paul Bostaph sucks needs some balls attatched.