paying for software

7thSon

RIP CHORD STRANGLER
Software is sometime a fucking headache.
I'll buy the shit if I use it alot.
like n-tracks bought the full 24bit version.

well recentley i reformatted my HD so i had to reinstall intracks.
it said my code was a pirated code and locked me out:yell:

went to the home page and the only way to contact the guy is by mail no freaking email? WTF!!!?

so now im back to beta 2.0:erk: :confused: :yell:

I'm really frustrated with the price of software. I think the pc industry is the only one that can get away with selling something that doesn't work and make you agree to that fact before you can even install it. Then when it doesn't work your screwed because the store says ,FU, you opened it sucker.

I have decided that I'm going to resist the urge to replace everything, and upgrade or replace all of my software every year or so like the industry wants. It sucks but I would rather withold my money and hope that eventually the industry feels it and makes a change than I would pirate the software.

I know some people actively seek out alternative methods for getting software and they are fighting back in their own way.

I don't think software prices are fair at all. Why should we pay 99 + just for a piece of software that might not even work on our machine? If the prices were better then I wouldn't be bothered as much but I'm really tired of feeling ripped off.

I havent brought software, and yes i mean ever!

Im what some people call a cracker... i find cracks for everything and anything, if i can get my hands on the software ill crack it with a program, i use P2P software a lot, (kazaa/win MX) gotta watch out for molested files though. Just give us a yell if anyone needs a crack for anything out there, ill see what i can do. :D