PC audio help

donkho said:
first try to reinstall the drivers of your sound card, they have to come in a cd that came with yer pc... if you havent that cd you have to look for what soundcard you have.....

I dont have any cds el borracho. How do I check the drivers and all that?

control panel- sounds and audio devices, check see what sound card is installed, check driver version. if needs be go to manufacturers site and download new ones

yeah bambi but usually when theres a problem with the drivers windows doesnt help too much.... dunc, if you know the model of your sound card go to google and look for "yoursoundcard drivers"... if ye dont know the model, go to download.com and search "Everest Home", install this progam and run it, it tell ye the model of all the hardware in your pc (look for the model of yer sound card and then search for the drivers)....

dunno if windows 2000 will play that game :erk:

always the danger that its hardware related

btw does anyone know if you can fit over 80 mins on mini disc? :ill:

yeah you can if you have the right minidisk
the even a bit older models (mine is 4 years old) fit 360 minutes in a 80 minutes disk
you have to press a little button till it says lp4 (4x) or lp2 (2x) on the minidisk screen

Andy_2003 said:
what about system restore? it's in system tools, put the computer back to a date before the virus, not sure what operating system you are on though

even if father strangelinger have a windows version that has system restore (xp), its not recomendable because it has risk to give the virus back too... thats why i prefer to disable that function....