PC Gaming Knowledgeable People - Need Your Help!

I have a GTX 460 1GB and love it so far, they scale REALLY well if you ever decide to get a second one. My PSU is a 650w and it's overkill for my setup but at least it gives me room to breathe. But the wattage isn't the only factor you need to look at - make sure the PSU has dual 12v rails and can handle a good amount of current on each one as well.

You can't hurt anything by putting in too big of a PSU though. You CAN hurt things by not having enough power though.

I have the Palit GTX 460, its not a bad graphics card for the cash but it will struggle on more modern games when you turn the graphics up. For my use, playing Starcraft 2 & Civ 5 it works perfectly. I would recommend you get at least a 650watt PSU that has 2 power connectors (forget which ones they are) and don't go skimping on it buying a £20 unbranded thing, get a Corsair or OCZ PSU :)

Thanks for the tips guys. I bought that card, I guess I'll install it and see how it runs with my current psu , if it doesn't work I'll get a bigger one