Pearl Jam - Backspacer

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Have you heard this fucking album, hol-eee fuck is it awesome, and Ediie's voice sounds so rich and raw, best PJ album ever:OMG: I am starting to think, fucking brilliant straight up rock as they used to do it, but a little more down and dirty in the opening couple of songs.

If you were ever a Pearl Jam fan, even if your not, get the fuck out and get it IMHO it is fucking brilliant

i don't have tastes in music... that would imply some sort of subjectiveness and other people's opinions being equally valid. I listen to good music and everything else is "bad music".

heheheh ;)

Does that mean that stuff you haven't heard is 'bad' until you hear it, from when it either continues to be 'bad' or may change to 'good'?

Does that mean that stuff you haven't heard is 'bad' until you hear it, from when it either continues to be 'bad' or may change to 'good'?

well i hadn't really though that far ahead, but i suppose music that i haven't heard doesn't really exist until i do hear it. But if someone mentions the name of the band and it's something ridiculous or from a Bad Genre, then the music is assumed guilty of being Bad until proven innocent via me being pleasantly suprised upon hearing it.

Music that i haven't heard but would reasonably expect to like is assumed Good until proven otherwise, in which case it becomes Disappointing.

:heh:

i could go on like this all day, but hopefully i won't.

Yeah Dave has good taste in music. :) Got the new Living Colour yet?

I've heard the new Alice in Chains is good. Must pick it up.

Haven't heard the new PJ, sorry Southy!