Peavey mics?

Does anyone here have experience with Peavey mics? A band I'm going o tour with has a Peavey endorsement and asked me if I'm interested in any mics. Since I won't be able to bring my own mics I'm considering all the options. Of course ideally I'd try to get a complete mic set so I don't have to rely on what the venues have to offer. All opinions are welcome!

I didn't even know Peavey made mics. That being said, considering that their drum mic packages sells for $300, I would say they probably are not the best quality mics. If you are playing at decent, reputable venues they should all have reasonable house mic packages. Include your mic choices on the input list in the tech rider, hopefully that will help you out somewhat.

Why are you unable to bring your own?

http://www.peavey.com/products/mics.cfm

Those drum mics look fucking inbalanced sizewise; the kick mic looks too small in diaphram to handle the needed SPL without choking or breaking and the tom mics are too bulky in size, especially if the drummer has a flying saucer attack and otherwise really tight setup on his kit. But the snare mic is "appropiate" in size. But PSM 3 boundary microphone is pretty much only one that I find interesting, as I love Shure sm91 and Sennheiser e901 for kicks live. But since I haven't heard or used any of those mics, I won't say anything about the mics.